Hilton Head Grand Beachfront Estate
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Hilton Head Grand Beachfront Home
This massive, seven-bedroom beachfront home stretches over 6000 square feet, nestled alongside the stunningly pretty shoreline in Hilton Head. Featuring plenty of space and a welcoming, yet elegant coastal style, this delightful home is perfect for large groups looking to enjoy the striking Atlantic coast. You’ll feel miles away from the world at this private home, but still have access to everything that makes Hilton Head Island a top getaway destination.
The grand living room features soaring ceilings with a gorgeous line of large windows that face the beach, allowing for 24-7 views of the ocean and for natural sunlight to flood the bright and airy space. Relax in plush, upscale furnishings while you sip on a glass of wine, enjoying leisurely evenings in with a movie on the massive flat screen television. You’ll love the coastal spirit of the interiors, decorated in bright blues and greens, with polished hardwood floors and gorgeous artwork spread all around.
The gourmet kitchen in this home overtakes an enormous space, great for everyone to come together and prepare a delicious meal together. With plenty of countertop space, double sinks, double ovens, a flat screen TV, and a large refrigerator to use, this space is perfect for entertaining! There are two separate dining areas in the house that seat eight people apiece. In one of the dining rooms, you’ll find a sitting area for guests to gather around, looking out through glass French doors to the pool deck where the pool and hot tub await you.
With seven spacious bedrooms, each guest will have their own restful retreat to return to at the end of a long day. The master bedroom has a plush, king-sized bed with a great view of the shimmering ocean right outside. The French doors allow you to take in the view as you lay in bed. And the master bathroom is complete with a huge garden bathtub and shower. The bathtub sits back between windows that allow you to take in the view with privacy. Six other bedrooms with fresh linens sprawl throughout this house, and allow a great place to unwind after a long day on the water. All of the bedrooms come with a flat-screen TV.
Downstairs that is a full game room, perfect for rainy days spent indoors! Take advantage of amenities such as the pool table, a 60-inch HDTV/DVD, and bar. It's a great common area to be able to hang out with family and friends over wine, beer, or just friendly conversation. Throughout the home, there is high-speed wireless internet for your use.
Outside, step into your own personal beachfront oasis! Mix a tropical cocktail at the bar with a wall of glass facing the ocean, situated overlooking a large deck where you’ll find the pool and hot tub. There is plenty of seating outside, perfect of lounging and basking in the sunshine. Lounge and regular chairs are available on the deck area. Once you head down to the beach there are steps and a shower down the pathway to the ocean.
You’ll love exploring the wonderful coastal destination of Hilton Head Island. Beachcombers will be awed by the ocean views, and golfers will love teeing off on Harbour Town Golf Links. Rent a boat in Harbour Town and head out on the open water, charter your very own fishing boat, or just spend the day lounging on the beach or perusing the incredible shops of Hilton Head. When dinner rolls around, the area offers plenty of delicious and fresh seafood haunts to try.
Delight in the sweeping ocean views from the comfort of this incredible Hilton Head home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 6000 square feet
King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
16 guests maximum
Hilton Head Airport (HHH), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
20 minutes by car (HHH), 1 hour by car (SAV)
Atlantic ocean views!
$25 car pass required for every vehicle
Pool Heating $875 for the week
Spa Heating $200 for the week
Activities of Interest
- Harbour Town Golf Links (20 minute drive) - Experience the course of the pro's and play at this PGA venue!
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina (7 minute drive) - Multipart venue showcasing drama, comedy, musical, experimental theater, as well as a visual-arts gallery!
- Pinckney Island (40 minute drive) - Enjoy wildlife viewing, photography, hunting , and fishing at this national wildlife refuge!
- Hilton Head Island Bike Trails - Head from one spot to the next while enjoying spectacular vistas on your bike!
- Live Oac Outdoor Adventure Company (20 minute drive) - This popular adventure company offers you the chance to see dolphins frolicking in the water, shark feedings, turtles, and more!
Places of Interest
- Coastal Discovery Museum (20 minute drive) - Featuring both low country natural and cultural history.
- The Sage Room (15 minute drive) - Upscale dining featuring unique appetizers, diverse cuisine, and nightly innovative specials.
- Shelter Cove Town Centre (10 minute drive) - With great shops and delicious restaurants, this town center is emblematic of leisurely coastal living.
- Harbour Town (20 minute drive) - Home to Hilton Head's iconic candy cane lighthouse, this district offers plenty of casual and elegant eateries to enjoy.
- The Jazz Corner (10 minute drive) - Enjoy authentic jazz music paired with massive martinis and delicious southern fare.
On the Beach in Hilton Head
Being right on the beach, plus a pool, are the main advantages of this home. There is plenty of room in the house, and a big kitchen if you want to cook. Decor is average, and initially the TV system needed explaining. Otherwise an excellent base for a holiday...we also extended to Savannah and Charleston. A few more kitchen basics provided would be nice (salt, sugar, pepper). The owner was very helpful. Renting bicycles to explore the beach and the neighborhood is a good recommendation.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet