Named and beautifully decorated (though somewhat less ostentatiously!) in homage to the magical jewel-like opera houses of Venice – the Malibran, the Goldoni and, of course, La Fenice – and in memory of those theatres that have long disappeared, Ca’ Dell’ Opera brims with character individually designed with refinement and taste and marrying Venetian spirit and understated glamour with flawlessly executed Florentine flair.
This property has 4 bedrooms/4 bathrooms and is charmingly located in peaceful Campo degli Incurabili, Dorsoduro, close to the Accademia Galleries and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, and steps from the Zattere with its spectacular views.
Sleeping 8 (+1) in a relaxed atmosphere of quiet affluence and comfortable living, the fully air-conditioned apartment is spread over 3 levels and impeccably presented from top-to-toe in bespoke soft furnishings and custom-built fittings all unique to Ca’ Dell’ Opera.
Generous as well as flexible (all beds can be made into singles or doubles at your request) and with Wi-Fi connection too, accommodation comprises:
• A main entrance hallway leading to a beamed double bedroom with twin beds, gothic-inspired mirrored wardrobe, terrazzo flooring and a smart en-suite bathroom with shower and deluxe fittings.
• A handy utility room with combined washer/dryer on the opposite side of the hallway, and a stairs rising to the level above.
• A delightful and wonderfully coordinated beamed sitting room in shades of deep duck egg blue with ruby red accents, a Juliet balcony, large L-shaped sofa, custom-designed carpeting and polished marmorino walls softly lit and hung with palazzo-style window-panelled mirrors – veramente delizioso!
• A well-equipped beamed kitchen/dining room – with integrated wine fridge/cooler and Miele oven – in dramatic red marmorino, with banquet seating, a dining table accommodating up to 10 guests, a Juliet balcony and terrazzo flooring.
• A pretty-as-a-picture beamed twin bedroom resembling a leafy garden arbor and with a Juliet balcony to the side. Exquisitely furnished in honey-colour hues with bespoke carpeting and Zoffany ‘Eleanora’ wallpaper as backdrop.
• A stylish beamed master bedroom in subtle olive-grey with double bed, mirrored wardrobe, bespoke carpeting and a splendid en-suite bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
• A separate bathroom with fabulously large shower and in similar style to the master’s en-suite.
Stairs to –
• A wonderfully cosy penthouse suite with beams and parquet flooring, comprising a small sitting room/study/TV room-snug beautifully decorated (again in Zoffany!) and with a sofa (which can be turned into a single bed upon request); a charming double bedroom reached via a small dressing area; and a smart en-suite bathroom with dual-access and shower.
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1400 square feet
Queen, Full, Full, and Full
9 guests maximum
Marco Polo International Airport
40 mins by car
Beautiful Venetian Palazzos
Activities of Interest
- Hop into a Water Taxi on the Grand Canal to admire the luxurious buildings and palaces of Venice. A wonderfully romantic experience.
- Shop around in the quaint and historic boutiques on the Rialto bridge
- Visit Murano and Burano. These colourful islands are famous for their glass making, their lace work and of course their colourful buildings.
Places of Interest
- The beautiful Roman catholic church and Minor Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute
- Punto della Dogana is a wonderful centre of Contemporaray Art
- Exquisite restaurants nearby such as Ai Gondolieri, Lineadombra for fine dining or Osteria Al Squero and Cantonone Gia' Schiavi for Aperitifs and cichetti (Venetian Tapas)
The apartment is gorgeous, comfortable, and in a great location. Easy to get to the waterbus and all of the sights. The staff was very helpful and made sure we had everything needed to have an amazing stay. The authentic Venetian décor, construction, and great location made the experience a special one.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet