Chalet Lisa | Ski-in / Ski-out traditional Swiss chalet
Haute Nendaz, Switzerland
For the ski and snowboard enthusiasts, beginer to advanced, Nendaz lies at the centre of the Mont Fort, part of the Four Valley ski area and is the perfect starting point to explore this big mountain ski domain: ski to Siviez, Veysonnaz, Les Collons, Thyon and Verbier!
The resort is situated on a sunny plateau at 1’350 m (4’400 ft), and offers a panoramic view of the Bernese and Vaud Alps. The area extends from the plain of the river Rhone right up to snowy peaks of the Mont Fort at 3’330m (10’000 ft).
Chalet Lisa is a lovely, cosy ski in/ski-out traditional Swiss chalet.
The chalet features a fully-equipped kitchen, an open-plan living and dining room with a wood fire, a boot room and underfloor heating.
There are three bedrooms, two with kingsize beds and one custom-made bunk-bed-room with four beds; and three bathrooms, two with showers and one with a full-size bath/shower.
Chalet Lisa is family-friendly for children of all ages with a beautiful, large landscaped garden.
The famous Four Valleys is the largest ski network in Switzerland:
Nearly 100 lifts connect the valleys and mountain ranges of Nendaz, Veysonnaz, Verbier, Thyon and La Tzoumaz. 412 kilometres of slope at altitudes between 3,300 and 1,400 meters await skiers of all abilities. The 3,330 metres high Mont-Fort-glacier has beautiful Alpine views and one of the steepest mogul slopes of the Alps.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1111 square feet, 104 square meters
King, King, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
2 hours by car / 1 hour and 35 minutes by train
Panoramic views for the Bernese and Vaud Alps.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- In the spring, summer and autumn enjoy the wonderful sunny weather and explore the Bisse walks, the vinyards and the apricot orchards.
- Go hiking in the high mountains and stay overnight in the cabins. Mountain biking enthusiasts can explore a vast well marked out trail area.
- The village of Nendaz is a charming, real Swiss mountain village and is alive all year round with a great selection of shops and restaurants.
- Other activities include: wall climbing, tennis, swimming in the lakes, volleyball, ice-skating, zip lines and many more.
Places of Interest
- The famous 4 Valleys is the largest ski network in Switerland. Nearly 100 lifts connect the valleys and mountain ranges of Nendaz, Veysonnaz, Verbier, Thyon and La Tzoumaz.
- 412 kilometres of slope at altitudes between 3,300 and 1,400 meters await skiers of all abilities.
- The 3,330 metres high Mont-Fort-glacier has beautiful Alpine views and one of the steepest mogul slopes of the Alps.
- Nendaz is a great base to explore the Valais region, rich in history and culture and for day trips to France and Italy, a little over an hour away.