Life's A Breeze - 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Life's A Breeze
Enjoy panoramic views of the Gulf while you are cooking, dining, or lounging in this 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 2000 sq. ft beach house. The sand and surf are only a short flight of stairs from the back deck! Unlike other Gulf-front homes that sit atop high bluffs, you can see the sandy beach from the deck and inside the house.
The open floor plan of the second floor includes a kitchen, dining room and living room that open onto a partially covered wrap-around deck with a full view of the beach and gulf.
Also located on the second floor is a master king bedroom with a flatscreen tv and full ensuite bath. The third floor has one king bedroom with a flatscreen tv and also a bedroom furnished with 4 twin beds. There are 2 full baths also located on the third floor. The first floor includes a second living room and bedrooms with two twin beds- a great space for children and teenagers.
If you are looking for a house that has it all; views, space, location, salt water in the backyard, look no further! This unique property provides all that and more. Get ready to relax and have some fun in the sun in Seagrove on 30A!
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Panama City Beach International Airport (ECP)
30 minutes by car
Gulf front. This home is unique- it is one of the five or ten closest homes to the water on 30A. It is 180 degrees of Emerald Green water and powder white sand.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Biking along 30A's 19-mile paved bike path (referred to as the "Timpoochee Trail")
- Surfing, windsurfing, and kitesurfing
- Private or group yoga session on the beach
- Paddle boarding on Western Lake and Grayton Beach
- Have bonfire on the beach or watch the sunset/sunrise from the south porch of the house
- Enjoy fresh, right-out-of-the-Gulf seafood at one of the 30A area's fine dining restaurants
Places of Interest
- Gulf of Mexico
- Bud and Alley's Rooftop Bar- it's one of the coolest beach bars I've ever been to
- Farmer's Market at Seaside on Saturdays
- The Rep Theatre- Northwest Florida's premier professional theatre company
- Village of Baytowne Wharf
- E.O. Wilson Biophilia Center- a truly remarkable educational and environmental facility
- Rare Coastal Dune Lakes
So close to Gulf I could almost touch the surf from the porch!
Truly enjoyed my week at Life's A Breeze! What a great location and I have never stayed in a house that close to the surf! The owner greeted us on our arrival and was very helpful during the week with chair rental and airport shuttles. My guests all had a marvelous time and we had some fabulous sunsets and a harvest moon.”
Water Views and Sunsets
We absolutely enjoyed our time at Life's a Breeze. The home is so perfect for a beach getaway. We were right on the water and able to enjoy evening sunsets every single evening. The home had everything we could have needed and more. Walking/biking distance to all other close beach towns. What an amazing trip. We will definitely hope to be back!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet