Belle Maison Stone Home
Belle Maison Stone Home
The Belle Maison Stone home offers incredible charm and stands as the epitome of luxury in Napa Valley! Within walking distance to some of the most highly regarded vineyards, restaurants, and spectacular scenery in the area, this charming two-bedroom home sits on 2200 square feet. Its impeccable class combined with the upmost comfort will make you feel right at home in wine country!
Every detail about this home exudes designer elegance and class. From the French tiled roof to the hand-scraped hardwood floors, the exquisite style of this house will sweep you off your feet. The home boasts a spacious, open-floor plan, each room blending seamlessly into the next. In the chicly decorated living room, the gorgeous wooden finishes give off an air of rusticity, pairing beautifully with the traditional feel of the home. As you make your way to the kitchen, you’ll notice positively gleaming limestone countertops, tumbled marble wall tiles, Italian ceramic floors, and spectacular alder fashioned cabinets. Outfitted with stainless steel appliances and a Viking range stove, this gourmet kitchen is every chef’s dream.
Moving into the bedrooms, as you lay down for the first time, you’ll notice the impossibly soft bedding. Each room is furnished with five star quality linens in order to ensure you have the most comfortable stay possible. Each bedroom is attached to its own bathroom for upmost privacy.
At your very own paradise in Napa Valley, the exterior living spaces are just as lavish and exquisitely furnished as the interior! Enjoy the lovely, soothing evening breezes of Napa Valley as you dine outside in your charming courtyard next to your splendidly designed fountain. If you care to venture further away from home, there are sensational vineyards ands restaurants just minutes from your doorstep. Explore Napa Valley like a local, either by a serene bike ride or peaceful stroll through the sights and sounds.
The breathtaking Napa Valley is waiting for you, along with your private hideaway at the Belle Maison Stone Home!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2198 square feet, 205 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Oakland International Airport (OAK), San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
45 minutes by car (OAK), 1 hour by car (SFO)
Charming garden and patio views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- RAM Wine Country Tours - Book a personalized wine tour with a private driving service through Napa Valley and Sonoma!
- Vintner's Golf Club - Nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country, this course is a premier golf destination in Northern California!
- Napa Valley Aloft Balloon Rides - Experience the wonders of Napa Valley from up above with the original hot air balloon company in the area.
- Napa Valley Film Festival - If you happen to be in the area in November, enjoy this spectacular film festival!
- Napa Valley Bike Tours - Experience the beauty of Napa Valley vineyards up close and personal!
Places of Interest
- Napa Valley Museum - Here you'll have a unique experience that enriches your ideas of the culture of Napa Valley through extraordinary exhibitions.
- The French Laundry - Chef Thomas Keller's refined dishes continue to draw foodies everywhere to this beautiful stone farmhouse.
- Chandon Winery - Just a short walk from your home, this is the first French-owned sparkling wine producer in Napa Valley!
- Jessup Cellars - A wonderful vineyard, located in a gallery featuring rotating art exhibits.
- Lucy Restaurant & Bar - Featuring local, organic ingredients and a killer wine list, this sleek Californian eatery has it all!