Red Mountain Oasis (Resort-style residence with private backyard and pool)
This 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 2900 sq. ft. home is of the highest quality from curb to the back fence! It has an amazing back yard that is fun for kids of all ages.
This home was designed to entertain the whole family any time of year. Details abound - large open gathering areas, private quiet rooms.
In each of the bedrooms, guests will snooze comfortably on brand new memory foam mattress beds. Each bedroom also includes black-out shades, so expect to return from your trip very well rested.
The master bedroom contains a king bed, as do two of the other bedrooms. The fourth room contains two twin beds, and the fifth bedroom is fitted with two sets of twin bunk beds, as well as a futon.
There are two 70" TV's in the family rooms, and also a 65" TV in the master bedroom. All of the TV's in the house have Roku with Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, and Dish. A collection of over 500 movies is also available for your use!
Other inside amenities include a high efficiency washer and dryer, high-speed wireless internet.
Outside, there is a new stainless steel Weber grill, outdoor picnic tables with umbrellas, a large private pool, hot tub, fire pit, play ground, in-ground trampoline, and basketball hoop. An absolute paradise for families!
The pool has an automatic cover, lights, and a hot tub with jets. On the pool deck you'll find 10 reclining lounge beds with Sunbrella pads and umbrellas.
This home is essentially a self contained resort!
The house is located less than 5 minutes from Tuacahn Amphitheater and Snow Canyon State Park, and only a short distance from downtown St. George.
Book your stay for a holiday you won't soon forget!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2900 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Twin, and Other
8 guests maximum
St. George Regional Airport (SGU) or McCarran International Airport (LAS)
30 minutes by car from SGU, 2.5 hours by car from LAS
Activities of Interest
- Take the family out to Red Cliffs Desert Reserve, where you can hike or explore the outdoor playgrounds
- Book relaxing treatment at the Green Valley Spa & Resort (deemed by Travel & Leisure magazine as one of the top 3 spas in the world!) for a day of blissful pampering
- Check out the St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm- it houses exceptionally well-preserved dinosaur remains
- To find a unique gift or souvenir, pop into Coyote Gulch Art Village
- Visit one of the many museums nearby
- Experience live theatre at Brigham's Playhouse or the St. George Musical Theater
- If it's an adventure you seek, try your hand at climbing, canyoneering, skydiving, zip lining, or a number of other exciting outdoor activities
- For a more relaxing vacation, spend some time fishing or book a scenic tour of the area
- Very close to breath-taking Tuacahn Amphitheater
- Close to State and National Parks. Zion & Snow Canyons
Places of Interest
- Zion National Park (approx. 1 hour drive)
- Bryce Canyon National Park (approx. 2.5 hr drive)
- Downtown St. George
- Snow Canyon State Park (approx. 5 min. drive)
- Tuacahn Amphitheater
- Dixie Red Rock
Red Mountain Oasis
Recently stayed at this residence and found it to be above expectations. The backyard and pool were exceptional. Great location and great view of Red Mountain. Enjoyed our stay and learning about the booming area. Jay and Kathy ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet