Lake Tarpon Waterfront Home
Palm Harbor, Florida
Approximately 10 miles west of Tampa in Palm Harbor and Tarpon Springs, Lake Tarpon is approximately four miles long and two miles wide.
It provides great recreation and it is perfect for bass fishing and water skiing. The lake is also just ten minutes east of some of the most popular Gulf beaches and sunsets in the world.
Elegantly remodeled, this waterfront pool home will excite your senses. As soon as you enter, you will contemplate a 2 story foyer red oak and a marble stairway that climbs 3 stories before your eyes.
The home also features top quality finishing, beautiful marble floors, granite counter tops thru-out, wood cabinetry, 2 full kitchens, 2 laundry rooms, spectacular, master bath, black jet tub, dual head showers, dual sinks in most bath areas.
Enjoy the sun and some relaxation time at the Travertine pool deck by the pebble sheen pool.
The fishing and boating enthusiasts will also love the 60' Dock, which also provides great lake and canal views.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 6200 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Twin
10 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport
35 minutes by car
View of canal and Lake Tarpon
Activities of Interest
- You can enjoy some golf time at Lansbrook Golf Club and Innisbrook golf resort and spa.
- PInellas County Bike Trail is linear park and recreation trail everyone can enjoy.
- Water sports of all kinds, including freshwater and saltwater fishing, deep sea fishing, boating, boat tours, kayaking, sail boating, scuba diving, water skiing , jet skiing, parasailing, hot air ballooning and shelling.
Places of Interest
- Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks is great for family entertainment; see the Sponge Docks, enjoy Greek food at the Greek restaurants, bakeries, numerous attractions, natural sponges, sponge diving, tours, sightseeing cruises, lots of shopping.
- Have fun with the dolphins with Dolphin Cruise and Deep Sea Fishing and Sun Line Cruises
- The city of Tampa is 10 miles away. Beautiful Anderson park is within walking distance -great for bird watching or picnicking
- The Florida Aquarium, and Lowery park Zoo.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet