Andalusia is located in the southern region of Spain and covers a huge area between the Atlantic coast in the west and the Mediterranean in the East. The mild climate, the diversity of landscapes and the hospitality of its people make of this area one of the most attractive places in Spain.
Villa Colina was completely renovated four years ago and features a fully equipped kitchen with a large cooking area showcasing Neff appliances, two ovens, induction hob, dishwasher, large fridge-freezer with ice making and a dining area with French windows leading onto the garden with calming views of the sea. There is an utility room with a washer, a dryer and a large drinks fridge.
The main lounge features French windows opening onto the large terrace which wraps around the house.
There are 3 bedrooms in the main house, two are doubles with en-suite shower-rooms. The master-bedroom features a king size bed with en-suite bathroom, a separate shower and a large dressing-study room. There is underfloor heating in all the bathrooms and hot-cold air conditioning in all bedrooms.
Attached to the main house, there is a twin-bedroom with en-suite shower-room and a walk-in wardrobe. This room is not accessible from the main house but the doors open onto the terrace next to the dining area.
The terrace has a large seating and dining area facing the garden and swimming-pool which is perfect for al-fresco meals.
Villa Colina is alarmed with instant response security and features electric drive gates. There is parking space for three cars.
There is a full-time gardener and a maid who comes in on Mondays and Fridays.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Twin
8 guests maximum
1 hour by car
The Mediterranean Sea.
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, hiking, snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this location.
- For golf lovers, Villa Colina has a great location for all the best golf courses.
Places of Interest
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries (20 minutes).
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife (10 minutes).
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Only two hours away, discover one of the greatest treasure of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!
We had a lovely stay at Villa Colina, a very well appointed house with fantastic outdoor spaces as well. We had a couple of minor maintenance issues which Gillian dealt with quickly and efficiently, even though she was on holiday at the time. Location is particularly good for golf with easy access both east and west to the main golfing areas. Overall would wholeheartedly recommend this apartment”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo