Seabrook Island Coastal Getaway
Seabrook Island Coastal Getaway
Walk down the boardwalk to North Beach from this beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,000 sq. ft. home.
This open and contemporary house offers plenty of room for enjoying the company of family and friends. Enjoy the marsh view from the back deck, the wide open beach, and watch for dolphins swimming in the ocean - this is an unsurpassed spot for your vacation needs!
The open great room has cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors, and many windows overlooking the marsh. Settle into the sofas to watch a show or DVD on the HDTV, or retreat to the separate sitting area by the fireplace for quiet conversation with your family and friends. The small game table is perfect for putting together a puzzle or playing cards.
The dining area has a table that seats six. Gather and share stories from your day on the beach or golf course. The kitchen is just steps away and features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and well stocked cabinets. Serve breakfast around the table for six that has views to the backyard. The laundry room has a full sized washer and dryer.
There are two bedrooms on the first floor. One has a full sized bed and the other two twin beds. Between them is a full bath with a shower/tub.
Upstairs is the master bedroom. It has a queen size bed and an adjoining full bath. The master bath has two vanities - one with a sink and the other perfect for prepping for a night out on the town. There is a sunroom off the bedroom. Enjoy reading a book or just getting away from it all in this bright room.
The other bedroom upstairs has a full size bed and full bath attached with a large shower.
Step through the doors to find the back deck that overlooks the tidal marsh. Watch the shore birds and deer while enjoying dinner at the table that seats 6, or have a barbecue on the gas grill while witnessing the sunset turn the sky beautiful hues of orange and red.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
Queen, Full, Full, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Charleston, South Carolina
35 minutes by car
Front view of on boardwalk to the beach, which is behind foliage but can be heard. Rear view is of salt marsh and herons.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Swim in the indoor and outdoor community pools
- Health, fitness, and aquatic activities at The Lake House Fitness and Wellness Center, a facility of the Seabrook Island Club
- To add some adventure to your trip, rent a bike, canoe, kayak, or paddle board
- Hire a boat charter for sailing, fishing, or dolphin watching
- Take a guided trail ride, pony ride, or riding lesson at the Seabrook Island Club's full service Equestrian Center
- Have a tennis match or book a tee time for golf at the Seabrook Island Club
- Tour the Charleston Harbor
- Dine at elegant, award winning local restaurants with spectacular water and golf views
Places of Interest
- Seabrook Island Club- provides a variety of indoor and outdoor dining venues for lunch, dinner, and your own private special events and parties
- Bohicket Marina and Market- home to 200 wet slips, 90 dry storage slips, and a quaint market with its wonderful restaurants, shops, and offices
- Pelican Beach (also known as "Sunset Beach")- swim in the soft waves and slow current of the Edisto River as it meets the Atlantic Ocean
- Charleston, SC
- Freshfields Village- a unique town-center mix of shopping, dining, and service establishments in a stylish, relaxed outdoor environment
- North Beach- for those who prefer the early morning sunrise. This beach is the first place that light touches Seabrook Island at dawn. Located on the Eastern shore, it claims one of the widest fronts on the Carolina Coast
- South Carolina Aquarium
- Boone Hall Plantation