Taveuni Island, Fiji
Lomani is a very romantic oceanfront home set on two acres offering all the luxury of a 5 star resort and the privacy of your own home.
Lomani's two private acres offer beautiful tropical flowers and every tropical fruit imaginable for you to enjoy, mango, banana, pineapple, Papaya, passion fruit and more.
There is a private swimming pool with infinity edges. Lomani also offers a king size four poster bed with mosquito net and a double headed outdoor stone shower.
There are full kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities provided as well as TV, DVD, stereo and a range of music, movies and games.
A dedicated caretaker is available as required to meet all of your needs. Privacy can be broken by dinners on the deck overlooking the ocean below.
Lomani is eco friendly with natural artesian spring water and powered fully by solar (with generator back-up). This home is located between Matei and Somosomo and is within easy distance of the many restaurants and shops both towns offer.
Two bikes, diving gear and fishing equipment is available for your use whilst staying at Lomani. Taveuni Island itself was the location for filming Return to the Blue Lagoon.
You will easily understand why when you see the range of beautiful attractions including beaches, waterfalls, rainforests
Taveuni also offers an extremely wide range of adventures and activities.
Most importantly, Taveuni offers the opportunity to experience the authentic traditional Fiji and Fijian culture and charm. We at Lomani like to say an island unaffected by time, void of worry and full of unspoiled beauty.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 3000 square feet
2 guests maximum
Nadi International Airport - NAN
45 minutes from capital of Fiji to Taveuni Island by plane
Beautiful view into the ocean straits.
Activities of Interest
- Taveuni Ocean Sports - Taveuni Ocean Sports invites each and every diver and marine enthusiast to come and experience some of the richest and most dynamic scuba diving, snorkeling, and surfing in the world!
- Sailing Fiji - Climb aboard the smooth sailing catamaran, "Looping," for an unforgettable adventure through paradise!
- Soqulu Golf and Country Club - An incredible course, bursting with an island, tropical feel.
- Dive Academy Fiji - Enjoy truly personalised diving, freediving and dive courses at the famous Rainbow Reef, Qamea and Vuna Reef!
Places of Interest
- Coconut Grove - Come enjoy fresh seafood with an authentic, Fijian feel, all while enjoying the spectacular ocean vistas.
- Somosomo Village - The largest village on Taveuni, it's the seat of government and home of Taveuni's high chief.
- Wainibau Falls - Take a beautiful walk through nature to get to this picturesque, towering waterfall.
- Bouma National Heritage Park - Here you'll find many trails to explore, and can experience the rainforest and coastal forest that covers most of Taveuni.
- Gaiatree Sanctuary - Come enjoy this organic spice plantation for the day, and explore the edible landscape.
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet