Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
WaterColor Beach Haven
WaterColor Beach Haven
WaterColor Beach Haven is a stunning home. This spacious haven offers 4 impeccably furnished bedrooms and a bunkroom that sleeps 4. You will undoubtedly enjoy this breathtaking beach oasis that offers two master suites, and 4.5 bathrooms.
Water Color Beach Haven allows you to indulge in the luxury of resort living while having the privacy of your own home! Begin your vacation as you enter the comfortably chic living area. You will enjoy the open floor plan with a gourmet kitchen unfolding to your dining area. The large rustic farm table provides ample room for you and your loved ones!
If you prefer to dine outdoors, the back screen porch will definitely be a favorite. You will relish the stylish dining table and beautiful outdoor living area, complete with television. Finish your evening with a glass of wine as you cozy up in front of the gas-assisted wood burning outdoor fireplace.
WaterColor Beach Haven gives you a resort community - fully accessible for your day-to-day vacationing! Enjoy the pristine sugar sand beaches of Santa Rosa at the Beach Club. If you prefer a day at the pool – take your pick! You have access to 4 swimming pools.
This spectacular home is conveniently located in the Crossings District of WaterColor’s community. This perfect location offers swift access to the Dragonfly Pool. This area is beautifully detailed with ample room for sunbathing and swimming. Stay for the day and enjoy the outdoor grilling area for evening BBQ's and summer gatherings.
For the adventure seeker, you will enjoy complimentary bikes to explore the winding paths leading to the beach, boutiques and dining options. Spend some time perfecting your serve at the award-winning tennis facilities or book a round at one of the many Championship golf courses!
There is a Publix nearby for your grocery shopping needs.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2800 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Panama City Beach, FL (ECP) or Fort Walton Beach VPS
30-45 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Enjoy a madrid of outdoor adventures with YOLO Paddle Boarding- Kayaking - Surfing. You may want to check out Basin Bayou!
- Jet Ski Rental - Beach Camp Fires - Deep See Fishing - are just a small example of all the fun to be had on the coast!
- Hiking Natural Forest Trails - specifically, Creek Trail offers four miles of hiking and biking enjoyment. Easily accessible, one can meander through the trails and enjoy the beauty of South Walton’s natural resources.
- Just a short walk away to vibrant Town Center
Places of Interest
- The beautiful town of Seagrove, Florida is the ideal blend of old and new Gulf Coast style.
- Bud & Alley's Waterfront Restaurant is a great place for Southern fare. Established in 1987, you will love their devotion to farm- and sea-to-table dining.
- Shark's Tooth Golf Club offers a magnificant wooded backdrop. Situated on Flordia's largest coastal dune lake, you will enjoy this beautiful club in the midst of preserved wetlands.
We had 6 adults and 4 little ones in the place 4 a week. Plenty of room. We even had a game room. Easy to get to and close to restaurants and grocery. ”
WaterColor Beach Haven
Had an amazing stay in this beautiful home. Georgeous decor and comfort, ideally located to bike to the town and beach. Seaside is a great town with fantastic food. Great experience would go again!”
My family and i had a great time. Beautiful well appointed home. Added bonus of having starter basic needs already in home on arrival. Convenient location to main resort, beach and highway. Loved the porch swings and available bikes. Looking forward to coming back! Thanks...”
What a wonderful place!
Every year we come to Watercolor and each visit reminds us of our old favorites and surprises us with something new. While this location is not in the older section, we had a chance to see the newer development, enjoy a quiet Firefly pool and bike the winding streets with little traffic. We loved the huge screened in porch with fireplace and tv. Somehow that swing/bed found a napper everyday. Now if they could just get that barbecue grill cleaned up, it would be perfect. We love it here!”
We loved our stay. The house is brand new and perfect for a large family! We only had two of us this trip but I look forward to booking another vacation here soon!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet