Casale degli Olivi - Farm House in the heart of Italy
Casale degli Olivi is just outside the tiny hamlet of San Giovanni del Pantano which is a dozen kilometers north of Perugia, Umbria’s atmospheric capital city.
The residence is a spacious farmhouse, over 500 square meters, tastefully decorated and furnished to the highest standards.
Sitting on top of a hill and offering magnificent views of the valley below.
The ground floor comprises of a large living room with two separate sitting areas, cloak room, indoor and outdoor dining area, kitchen and a terrace with breathtaking views of the valley plus one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
On the first floor, there are two additional double bedrooms with on-suite bathrooms each and three twin bedrooms sharing one bathroom.
The private swimming pool is 10 x 4 meters.
**There is a 550.00 Euro weekly service charge associated with this property. This weekly charge for 3RD HOME members includes cleaning, change of bedlinens and towels, use of pool and additional heating & energy during summer and winter months.**
At an additional cost, the host can also provide transfers, tour guides, catering services, full time staff, etc.
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3250 square feet, 302 square meters
King, King, King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
The beautiful rolling hills of Umbria
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wine tasting sessions and tours to the various vineyards and cellars of the most important wineries in Umbria are an easy drive from the property.
- For the cyclist, there are over 30 circuits in Umbria to suit any demanding sportsman. We can arrange bike rental as well as a guide / leader and support vehicle to discover the Umbrian scenery.
- Five minutes away, Antognolla Golf Club caters to the elite golfer while also offering professional instructors.
Places of Interest
- For the art lovers this region is perfect with amazing artwork in nearby towns including art treasures from Piero dela Francesca, Perugino and other Renaissance masters.
- The cultural and artistic gems of Siena, Arezzo, Assisi and Todi can be reached in no more than an hour by car.
- The magnificent basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, UNESCO World Heritage Site is nearby.
This was heaven on earth and centrally located! Looking forward to our next visit.”