While staying in this gorgeous 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,700 sq. ft. country home you will enjoy your own private oasis on 44 pastoral acres, which includes a private 3 acre lake.
The home is recently remodeled with no expense spared. Inside, you'll find a gourmet chef's kitchen where you can prepare meals and enjoy them inside at the sleek kitchen counter bar, in the formal dining room with at a table that seats 6, or outside on the patio if you prefer dinner with a view.
There are two fireplaces inside the home. One is located in the oversized great room, which also features a large flatscreen tv. A second fireplace and large flatscreen tv is found in an additional lounge room, where you'll also find a plush, leather sectional couch. A perfect spot for hosting a movie night!
There are 5 spacious bedrooms in the home, including one master bedroom with a king size bed, three bedrooms fitted with queen size beds, and the fifth bedroom includes a full size bed.
The farm is only a 2 minute drive or short hike to Sarver winery with panoramic views, and only 20 minutes to downtown Eugene where you'll find a variety shopping and restaurants. If you're a University of Oregon fan or alumnus, this is your ideal rental for homecoming week or sporting events!
Your private lake is stocked with a plethora of bass. Spend some time fishing or simply enjoy a glass of wine on the private dock.
Or, explore the lake in the paddle boat or go for a stand up paddle board ride. You might even want to try your hand at paddle board yoga!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3700 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Full
9 guests maximum
Eugene Airport - EUG
20 minutes by car
Beautiful private 2 acre lake stocked with fish. Also a perfect view for bird-watching!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The City of Eugene's Public Art collection can be seen in many places throughout the city
- Catch a show at Cuthbert Amphitheater, Eugene's premier outdoor music venue
- Hike the Spencer Butte Summit trail
- Spend a day exploring the area's wineries and breweries
- Magnificent horse trails crisscross the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region, making this a natural horseback riding destination
- During winter, ski or snowboard in Oregon's Cascade Mountains! There are also several Sno-Parks for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and tubing
- Ride a dune buggy across the amazing Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, which stretches 40 miles (64.37 km) along the Oregon Coast from Florence to Coos Bay
Places of Interest
- University of Oregon
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts, home of many treasures of public art
- Fern Ridge Reservoir
- Historic Hemet Head Lighthouse
- Historic Old Town Florence
- Travel down the Oregon Coast, where abundant sandy beaches hug rocky cliffs, misty pine forests ring clear coastal lakes, and rolling sand dunes harbor an amazing collection of birds, plants and other wildlife
- RiverRidge Golf Complex
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet