Casa Tres Coronitas
Casa Tres Coronitas
Located just a mile south of charming Puerto Vallarta in the Conchas Chinas resort beach area, Casa Tres Coronitas is a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 5,000 sq. feet, 3-story villa nestled on a tropical hillside with spectacular 180-degree views of the Bay of Banderas.
Just steps from a secluded beach by way of a private flower-filled garden, the Puerto Vallarta villa features three separate bedroom suites, a sparkling private pool, and an attentive three person staff that has been catering to the needs of discerning guests for over a quarter century.
Stepping from the airplane, a breath of humid, floral air welcomes you to tropical Mexico. A private driver is awaiting, whisking you into a spacious SUV. After a 20-minute drive through the quaint cobblestone streets of lovely downtown Puerto Vallarta, you climb into the jungle-canopied hillsides of Conchas Chinas to arrive at Casa Tres Coronitas — “House of the Three Little Crowns”.
Once inside, all you see is sea — for there are no west-facing walls in the villa, only shutters that melt away each morning as the house is opened to the sweeping views. Euphracio, the houseman, welcomes you with a margarita and gives you a tour of the villa.
Get settled, unpack, maybe take a rejuvenating swim — in your own private pool, or perhaps in the ocean, just a short stroll away. Dinner can be served on the patio, under the stars, according to your schedule. And what a dinner it is — regional Mexican cuisine, perhaps a grilled red snapper pulled that day from the sea, delicious chicken molé or the best chile relleno you’ve tasted.
Ready for bed, you tuck into your fresh sheets and let the sound of the waves lull you to sleep while Euphracio closes up the villa. What will tomorrow bring? A private fishing adventure, perhaps, with the villa’s friend, Mario. Maybe a shopping trip into town, or a tour to the spectacular Botanical Gardens 40 minutes further south. Or possibly you’ll just want to choose what so many guests do — to open the shutters and spend the day at the villa — reading, relaxing and maybe just doing nothing at all.
This unique eco-friendly house (built into the mountain-side around a 300 year old tree) is very open and airy. Wooden shutters enclose the rooms rather than solid walls or glass windows. As such, there is no air-conditioning in the home but there are ceiling fans in each room.
A short taxi ride or pleasant walk along the beach delivers you to all the fine restaurants, shopping, open air markets, beaches and popular nightlife of Mexico’s premier Pacific Riviera town.
NOTES AND ADDITIONAL REQUIRED EXPENSES:
The home is staffed with our butler from 9am to 3:30pm daily (except sundays) during your stay who can make drinks and simple snacks such as guacamole/chips/pico de gallo. (tipping is not included)
Food and drinks are at your own expense. A chef can be provided at an additional cost to be coordinated directly with us prior to your trip. This works on a petty cash system and Receipts and daily totals will be provided directly with the chef. Airport pickup is available, you will receive more information about your transportation options after your reservation is made. Airport pickup is paid directly to your driver.
Please note that there is no service on Sundays and butler is on vacation August and September.
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
20-30 mins by car
Unobstructed views of the entire bay and only a one minute walk on a cobblestone alleyway to the beach.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
If you choose to order breakfast/lunch or dinner service:
Breakfast/lunch Service 9am-3pm
Butler/Barman- $20 USD/day -breakfast/lunch service + tips
Chef - $30 USD/day for breakfast/lunch service + tips
Evening Dinner Service 4pm- 8pm
Butler/Barman- $20 USD/day for dinner service + tips
Chef - $30 USD/day for dinner service + tips
Our butler will ensure that you have a wonderful experience at Casa Tres Coronitas! Please be sure to show your appreciation for their services by tipping them accordingly at the end of your stay.
Activities of Interest
- Visit a Zipline and Aerial Adventure Park for thrilling rides over rainforest canopies
- Taxi to the beautiful Malecón, the boardwalk that runs parallel to Banderas Bay. Then, take your time strolling past the unusual statues and intricate sand sculptures found there, stopping for pictures or peeking inside art galleries along the way
- Head into Old Vallarta, known as the 'Romantic zone'. Explore older local shops, traditional taco stands, and markets. The streets are narrow and cobblestoned, and there are many shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants.
- Spend a day exploring the Naval Historical Museum, which offers a permanent exposition as well as temporary, rotating exhibitions.
- Hike (or taxi) to the Lighthouse on Matamoros, where you'll get the very best view and photo opportunity of downtown Vallarta and most of the bay.
- Stop by Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish, an important symbol of the city that dominates the skyline.
- Scope out the public artwork of Manuel Lupe that can be found around the city. His mosaic mural "Fish Vendors" is displayed on the Malecón II right in front of the Naval Museum
- Other activities include swimming with dolphins, boat cruises, food tours, day spas, etc.
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens
- Puerto Vallarta Zoo
- Northern seaside town of Bucerías
- Isla Río Cuale, located almost in the heart of the city and is actually an island set upon an inlet of the Banderas Bay (Often difficult to find but well worth the visit!)
- Playa Los Muertos, a nice beach area with plenty of space and a great spot for people-watching
- Los Arcos National Marine Park, made up of 5 small natural granite islets. The ocean around them is up to 1600 ft. deep, and the sea around the island is teeming with life. A popular destination for snorkeling and scuba diving trips!
- Downtown Puerto Vallarta for sights, cultural experiences, dining, and nightlife
Our first time to PVR and we LOVED it!
My husband and I stayed her for our 16th anniversary, it was our first time to PVR and we LOVED it The cook and butler were great!!! We caught a red snapper and the cook prepared it the BEST we have ever eaten!! Every meal was delicious and wonderfully served. The pool was great to cool off in. The views were great, and yet close to town. A quick cab ride. Conches Chinas Beach is a short walk down the hill. We loved so many aspects about the house, we would love to come back when it was cooler. Thank you to the staff for a wonderful trip.”
Charming villa in Puerto Vallarta.
My partner and I, along with our guests, thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Tres Coronitas. The property is very spacious and comfortable. Banderas Bay views were spectacular, with numerous dolphin and whale spotting most early mornings, and fabulous sunsets. Villa staff took very good care of us, and made our stay much more authentic and enjoyable. Muchas gracias! ”
Everything was perfect, wonderful view all Banderas bay. the house is a few minutes of downtown of Puerto Vallarta and the attentions of the staff was perfect.”