South Padre Island, Texas
Gorgeous Gulf Getaway
Gorgeous Gulf Getaway
Located on the southern tip of Texas, South Padre Island boasts Laguna Madre Bay to the West and the Gulf of Mexico to the East. You will revel in the spectacular views from this 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 1500 sq. foot condo housed in the luxurious Sapphire resort.
Your getaway begins as you enter into this gorgeous 13th floor condo. The master is adorned with a king size bed and en suite bathroom. Stately granite and double vanity entice you into the privacy of your bathroom where you can enjoy a hot shower or end your day in the soaking tub with a glass of wine.
The rest of your party will be amply comfortable in their own private rooms – a second room offers a queen size bed and shares a spacious bathroom with the third room; providing 2 more queen sized beds. Fresh linens in all the rooms will ease you into a good nights’ sleep after a fun day at the beach.
The Gorgeous Gulf Getaway provides you the ease of dining in with a fully equipped kitchen. You can relax in your own space with the comfortably decorated living area – supplying you all the modern conveniences you need! Make sure you step outside to enjoy breakfast on your private balcony overlooking the Laguna Madre Bay.
The Sapphire resort gives you access to a plethora of luxurious amenities! Two beautiful swimming pools beckon you with extensive landscaping and crystal waters. You will perfect your tan on the surrounding decks or enjoy a mid day siesta under one of the large cabanas.
You will enjoy a state-of-the-art fitness center with Cybex equipment. After your work out, melt away any stress from the world outside of your vacation at the relaxing Sapphire spa. Take in a movie in Sapphire’s private movie theater. Teens will also love their freedom in the fully stocked game room!
The Gorgeous Gulf Getaway offers you beach access and an endless array of things to do. Spend a day in the sun taking in the scenery. If you seek adventure, there are options for fishing, boating, horseback riding and more. Off the water and out of the sun, South Padre has everything! Shopping, a vibrant nightlife and dining scene all ensure you will have the best vacation yet.
Host prefers that the guest member is staying at the property. Please inform Member Services prior to booking if you are planning to book this trip for a family member or friend.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
25 minutes by car/shuttle
Gulf Coast and Laguna Madre Bay
Activities of Interest
- "The Stables" - South Padre Islands Equestrian and Events Centre offers polo and riding lessons. You will enjoy a beach/bay ride on the well-trained quarter horses.
- Enjoy the vast array of offshore fishing that the Gulf has to offer! Some fish you can expect to catch include Tuna, Red Snapper, Amberjack and Wahoo.
- You will love visiting the South Padre Island weekly farmers market. Every Sunday morning at the Namar Event Center. Pick up organic meats, produce and citrus to indulge your culinary pallet!
Places of Interest
- Museums of Port Isabel highlight the facinating history of South Padre's port. Make sure you check out the Children's Discovery Lab, Ship theatre and gift shops.
- Laguna Madre Nature Trail is an intimate four acre stretch. You will enjoy the vast range of bird species that habitat this area. There are beautiful grass pathways, a boardwalk and benches throughout to make your adventure all the more enjoyable!
- Built in 1852, the historic Port Isabel Lighthouse is a beautiful place to explore. If visiting during the summer months, you will undoubtly enjoy the "Lighthouse Cinema" that takes place on the beautiful sloping lawns.
Right on the beach!
Our stay was great! We went to South Padre to visit Sea Turtle Inc. and were lucky enough to see a couple of nests released at dawn one morning. My granddaughter LOVES sea turtles, so this was a highlight. I also taught my granddaughter how to swim in the pool and the depth was perfect for the lessons. The beach is right there and umbrella and chairs can be rented for the day. AND, there is a waterpark right next door. So lots to do, plus the condo is completely stocked and the owner, Renu is great! Enjoy!”
Wonderful week on South Padre Island
We really enjoyed our stay at this well stocked Ocean view condominium. Plenty of room for 7 of us and the beds and accommodations were 1st class. Kitchen was well supplied with 2 outdoor private patios. Gorgeous swimming pool within a short distance to the sandy beach and surf. Renu, the owner was very friendly and accommodating. Hope to come back to this beautiful place.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility