Crown Point Residence- Pacific Beach
San Diego, California
Crown Point Residence
Crown Point Residence is a newly remodeled, two bedroom and two bathroom corner residence that spans nearly 1200 square feet. It is the ideal location to stay for an absolutely perfect Pacific Coast vacation for a small family or group of friends enjoying Southern California!
This piece of bay front heaven has astonishing views of Mission Bay and is minutes from all the glories San Diego has to offer!
With superb natural lighting from three giant sliding windows spanning the length of the condo, you’ll feel relaxed while sitting in the main living area, which opens into the newly refurbished kitchen with granite counters. Cook a meal or enjoy a glass of wine, you won’t be disappointed no matter what the festivities are.
Enjoy the master bedroom’s king bed and gorgeous views. The attached bathroom has a lovely shower with a soaking tub and beautiful fixtures and countertops. In the second bedroom, a twin bed with an additional trundle bed will allow comfortable accommodations for additional guests.
Outside, the inviting and expansive patio is surrounded by panoramic views of lush gardens, poised on the UCSD protected bird sanctuary, and you can even catch the sparkling of Sea World’s fireworks across the evening sky. The San Diego Skyline can also be enjoyed from the patio, and you have the option of shaded areas or the chance to soak up the sun! Additional amenities include a community pool, workout facility, and wood sauna room.
Make sure to reserve your stay at Crown Point today, before the opportunity passes.
**AIR CONDITIONING IS NOT AVAILABLE**
*There is no parking space available but you can park on the street any time*
No pets allowed.
Condo with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
2x Twin and King
4 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport (SAN)
10 MIN BY CAR
Beautiful view of Mission Bay
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding
- Jet skiing, jet boating, water-powered jetpacking, waverunning, water skiing, sailing on the seaward half of the bay
- Shopping at Fashion Valley Mall and Pacific beach stores
- Santa Clara Point's excellent Aquatic Center offers water sports rentals and instruction
- Sail Bay provides a wide running path, Fanuel Park playground, and nightly live music at the adjacent resorts, and is also home of the ESPN X-Games!
- Head to Quivera Basin for fishing, scuba diving charters, and a sampling of waterfront shops and restaurants
- Learn how to sail at the Mission Bay Aquatic Center
- Take a moonlight cruise around the bay on the Bahia Belle, a ternwheeler Mississippi-style riverboat docked at the Catamaran Resort on Mission Bay
- Catamaran Hotel with all rental amenities
Places of Interest
- Pacific Beach
- Crown Point Shores Park-
- Mission Bay
- Sea World
- San Diego Zoo
- Mission Beach Belmont Park- ride the "Giant Dipper" roller coaster!
- Northern Wildlife Preserve
- Fiesta Island- a multi-purpose, dune-covered island enjoyed by recreational enthusiasts of all kinds
- Belmont park
Crown Point stay in October
This is a well kept condo in a great location. We could walk to a bay and were a quick drive to several restaurants and bars. Perfect spot for a San Diego get away! ”
Crown Point Condo
Clean, convenient location, spectacular view from this third story condo. Updated and spacious two bedroom. It's obvious that the owners pride themselves with their property. Quiet neighborhood on the bay with a great bike walk jog path with a myriad of activities available. Bayvswimming is not the hectic ocean beach scene but easier to manage and enjoy. Walking distance to some interesting local breakfast and cafe places. Check out The Ground Bean on LA Playa for great coffee, gourmet toasts and AC. Instructions perfect to access. Security very good. Thank you Cecilia for inviting us into your beautiful little paradise with a View! ”
Crown Point Condo-Pacific Beach
A beautiful condo with incredible views and a very desirable location. It was very easy to get around the city from this spot. We enjoyed our week very much. Janie Stewart”
The photos of this condo don't do it justice! It is furnished simply but beautifully, every detail perfect. We were frankly surprised at how quiet it is, since it is so close to the water but mostly we hear birds. The view is to the bay and towards the city at night which is lovely. There are numerous places to walk and ride bikes along the water and many restaurants nearby. Really enjoyed this little piece of paradise.”
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility