Georgetown, South Carolina
Peaceful Retreat is an intimate villa located within the beautiful oceanfront gated community of DeBordieu Colony. Centrally located, all of the amenities of DeBordieu are close at hand. The villa is located alongside a tranquil small pond near the center of the community.
This charming 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,200 sq. ft. home offers lovely décor and family atmosphere at DeBordieu Colony.
Private club amenities are included with the residency of this property.
Within walking distance of the DeBordieu Tennis Club and Fitness Center (coming summer 2016) and only a short drive to the private Pete and PB Dye golf course, this is the perfect getaway for those with an active lifestyle.
Should you desire a slower pace of life, the DeBordieu Beach Club and pools are nearby as well. Be sure to take advantage of kayaking or fishing in the miles of nearby creeks and estuaries.
Miles of quiet beach, peaceful marshes, golf, tennis and a bit of South Carolina's famous Lowcountry charm combine to make DeBordieu Colony one of the East Coast's most extraordinary private communities.
The weather, in a word, is perfect. Spring and fall temperatures average in the 60s and 70s, summer - the 80s and 90s, and winter varies from the 40s to the 80s.
Comfortably furnished, this property truly is a Peaceful Retreat.
Townhome with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Myrtle Beach, SC
35 minutes by car
Lovely views of the forest and pond.
Activities of Interest
- Visit Atalaya Castle, a Moorish style home and National Historic Landmark that once served as the winter residence and art studio of American sculptress, Anna Hyatt Huntington and her philanthropist husband, Archer Milton Huntington
- Spend a day at the Brookgreen Gardens, a sculpture garden and wildlife preserve located just south of Murrells Inlet
- Georgetown - an old city that has retained its charming historical character
- Tour the historic Hopsewee Plantation. Stay a little while longer for afternoon tea and indulge in delicious scones, cakes, and freshly brewed tea
- A short drive to the north, Myrtle Beach offers shopping, theaters, and amusement parks
- Stroll along the Georgetown Harborwalk for relaxing, scenic views of boats and cafes
Places of Interest
- DeBordieu Club
- Brookgreen Gardens
- Hobcaw Barony
- Frank's Restaurant
- Bistro 217
- Chive Blossom Cafe
- Cape Romain National Wildlife Refuge- a 22 mile segment of the Southeast Atlantic coast. The refuge consists of 66,287 acres which includes a fascinating expanse of barrier islands, salt marshes, intricate coastal waterways, and long sandy beaches
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo