Vision Cairns Esplanade 2 Bedroom Apartment
Cairns is a vibrant, modern city with the perfect balance of cosmopolitan convenience and laid back tropical lifestyle.
Australia's most popular holiday destination after Sydney, Cairns is the number one international gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest - the only place on earth where two World Heritage-listed areas meet.
The Cairns Esplanade is the most convenient and sought after living area in Cairns due to the convenience and variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment and facilities on your doorstep.
Restaurants, bars and cafes are within walking distance of the apartment, which makes it the perfect accommodation for your family Queensland holiday.
Our residence is a self-contained 2 bedroom apartment with an office which also has a queen leather sofa bed. There are two bathrooms, flat screen TV's, DVD & CD player, Austar cable television & pay per view movies.
The apartment has a large open plan living area and a large balcony great for outdoor dining.
Fully equipped kitchen including rice cooker, microwave, sandwich press and blender. Stainless steel appliances dishwasher, fridge/freezer, fan-forced oven, ceramic stove top, double sink.
There is also a laundry including clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner & ironing facilities.
Please note that the complex has a no party, zero noise policy which is strongly enforced.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 120 square feet
King and Twin
6 guests maximum
7 minutes by car
Partial views of Cairns city and tropical mountain ranges
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Activities in the Cairns are various, you can swim, snorkel, dive, sail, kayak or enjoy the views from the safety of a glass bottom boat.
- Reef boat tours which depart daily from Cairns and Port Douglas.
- Bungy jumping, white water rafting, food and wine tours, horse riding, Daintree rainforest hikes, deep sea fishing, skydiving, quad biking, crocodile and wildlife adventures, helicopter flights, hot air ballooning.
- Cape Tribulation four wheel drive expeditions, sea kayaking ... and list goes on.
Places of Interest
- See the underwater beauty of the Great Barrier Reef
- Discover the rich Aboriginal history & culture combined with the world's oldest living rainforest, The World Heritage Listed Daintree National Park
- There will be plenty of wildlife experiences - crocodiles, kangaroos and koalas
- Experiment the excitment of the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and the Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo