Dolomite Ski in/Ski out Villa
Dolomite Ski in/Ski out Villa
This newly remodeled four bedroom, four and half bath, and 2000 square foot deluxe townhouse features two private decks with sensational mountain views! Just one block from the historic Lift 1A on Aspen Mountain, and a short stroll to charming downtown Aspen, this townhome makes the perfect retreat for your mountain adventure!
Redecorated in 2015 by interior designers from Houston, Wisdom and Frost designs, the townhome boasts all the warmth and comfort you could desire from your cozy, mountain haven. The open floor plan matches the vast landscape of the natural world outside, and is characterized by dark, wooden floors and décor that gives a rustic and pastoral feel to the home. Soft, well-worn leather couches can be found in the main living room, surrounding a large flat screen television. Snuggle up with a good book, or enjoy a movie as a family! The living room seamlessly blends into a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an elegant, formal dining area. The kitchen has a curved counter bar that serves as additional seating for morning coffee or casual dining.
The top floor master bedroom is more than fit for a king! The en suite bathroom offers a rejuvenating jetted-tub, perfect for a relaxing soak after dinner. The master also offers a private deck, a wonderfully intimate spot to enjoy the sun setting serenely over the delightfully snowy scenery around you. Three additional bedrooms complete this home, and each offers unsurpassed comfort and luxury!
If you’re in the mood for luxurious outdoor living, never fear! Spend a laidback evening at your mountain retreat cooking up some burgers on your outdoor grill. If you’re in the mood for some blissful relaxation, the complex hot tub sits right outside your door. Other luxury amenities at the Dolomite Villas include free Aspen airport transfers, on-site free parking, and free Wi-Fi. All Frias Properties of Aspen guests receive complimentary passes to the Aspen Club & Spa, the valley's premier full-service spa and workout facility.
You'll enjoy being walking distance from everything during your stay at this home. You'll have the best of both worlds - a mesmerizing view and an unbeatable location to downtown! Enjoy the high life in the mountains at this spectacular ski-in/ski-out property in Aspen!
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, 2x Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
11 guests maximum
Aspen–Pitkin County Airport - ASE
10 minutes by car
Looks directly up Ajax Aspen mountain. View downtown Aspen from master bathtub!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Aspen Outfitting Company - This company specializes in guided hunting and fishing trips along the Roaring Fork River's Gold Medal waters, a coveted destination for its large supply of massive trout.
- Aspen Whitewater Rafting - Nobody does whitewater river rafting in Aspen and Snowmass better than AWR! They offer a range of personalized, fun and safe whitewater adventures!
- Aspen Cross Country Center - The Aspen Cross Country Center is the only full service cross country ski and snowshoe center in Aspen, located on the trails at the Aspen Golf Course, and conveniently at the heart of the Aspen/Snowmass Nordic Trail System!
- Above It All Balloon Co. - Picture yourself in a hot air balloon shortly after sunrise -- feel the peace and serenity of your union with Mother Nature as you float effortlessly over the spectacular Rocky Mountains!
- Maroon Bells Guide and Outfitters - Explore the beautiful Colorado countryside with horseback guides and adventure tours in Aspen, Colorado, starting from Maroon Bells!
Places of Interest
- Maroon Bells - These twin peaks are a favorite spot for hikers and wildlife-watchers, boasting beautiful vistas and breathtaking scenery!
- Independence Pass - This mountain pass along the Continental Divide is the highest paved state highway in Colorado - make sure you go for a drive and delight in the scenic vistas!
- Pine Creek Cookhouse - Boasting a cozy vibe and mountain views, this restaurant allows to enjoy locally sourced American cuisine in a charming log cabin setting.
- Aspen Highlands - For adventurous skiers, head to the steep mountain grades at Aspen Highlands, and see if you can hang with the locals!
- Glenwood Hot Springs - This famous hot spring has been a haven of family fun and relaxation for over a century.
Perpect ski house
Beautiful home and great location!! It was perfect for our family and friends. Very comfortable and spacious and in walking distance to everything. The concierge service was wonderful. We had great snow and a great time. . ”
We had a fantastic experience at the Dolomite Villa! The location and proximity to downtown Aspen and all the action is very convenient. The villa is also super convenient to the Shadow Mountain lift of Ajax. The inside of the Villa was very comfortable functional and perfect for our group of six. I recommend this to anyone looking for a great ski adventure!!”
Dolomite is in a great location , the owner was very hhelpfull and the apartament was great , just a few steps from the mountain . It was an wonderfull time at Aspen”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet