Mistral Tropical Beach House
Port Douglas, Australia
Welcome to Mistral, Tropical Beach House, located in tropical far North Queensland – a completely private and spacious hideaway nestled at the end of a quiet cul de sac, close to Four Mile Beach (300 meters). Also within a few minutes’ walk is:- restaurant/bar, gourmet deli, take-away fish and chip shop and pickup point where the local shuttle bus passes to travel into Port town.
Mistral house is a naturally cool and airy one level 5 bedroom/5 bathroom house so it’s ideal for families or friends travelling together to relax and feel at home.
Mistral offers a unique tropical holiday setting. Step into the back yard and guests will be mesmerised by the large rain forest trees that overlook. The design of the house is fun, creative and relaxed; it oozes character!
Bedroom number one has a king sized bed, is light and airy with a ‘beachy vibe’. It has a bay window and own private courtyard with outdoor shower. Bedroom one also has a TV with cable (Foxtel).
Bedroom two has two single beds that can be pushed together to make up a king sized bed if need be. The en suite has a large window looking out to pretty private garden with outdoor shower.
Bedroom three has a more contemporary feel with direct access to backyard/pool. It has a queen sized bed and the en suite has a bathtub.
Bedroom four is located at the other end of the house away from the other bedrooms. It has a queen sized bed, an en suite and access to front garden with hammock located just outside.
Bedroom five is detached from the house and is a converted art studio. It has polished floor boards and the best view of pool and tropical vegetation. It has queen sized bed, private bathroom and a small basin in the room (once used for washing paint brushes). We have left the huge paint splattered table – we think it’s got loads of character and might just inspire creativity. The studio also has a TV (with free TV access only) and inbuilt DVD player.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2610 square feet, 243 square meters
King, Queen, Twin, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
car 45 minutes
Surrounded by tropical gardens.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- List of activities is endless. You can swim, snorkel, dive, sail, kayak. Cape Tribulation four wheel drive expeditions, sea kayaking ... and list goes on.
- Reef boat tours which depart daily from Port Douglas
- Bungy jumping, white water rafting, food and wine tours, horse riding, Daintree rainforest hikes, deep sea fishing, skydiving, quad biking, crocodile and wildlife adventures, helicopter flights, hot air ballooning.
Places of Interest
- Great Barrier Reef
- Four Mile beach
- Experiment the excitment of the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and the Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- Discover the rich Aboriginal history & culture combined with the world's oldest living rainforest, The World Heritage Listed Daintree National Park
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo