Ocean Sixteen at Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Resort
Ocean Sixteen- Rio Mar Resort
Our ocean-front three-bedroom condominium directly overlooks the signature 16th hole of the Fazio Ocean Course at Rio Mar Country Club, with the beautiful azure sea mere steps away. Located in an enchanted tropical getaway with a perfect climate in every season, this 2400 sq. ft. property sits among unspoiled natural wonders and famous historical sites. It is perfectly situated on the northeastern coast of Puerto Rico, close to the island’s El Yunque National Forest in the west and Puerto Rico’s Famous Luquillo Beach and the iconic 'kioscos' - 70 little shack food restaurants, trending to gourmet - to the south.
The interior is full of style and muted earth tones, giving off a relaxed ambiance that is perfect for a vacation. The floor plan incorporates 3 bedrooms, a living space, and a state-of-the-art kitchen that flows into the dining room. Outside, lies a full-width balcony that allows you to sit back and soak up the rays and beautiful sights of the signature Fazio Ocean Course Par 3 16th, the beautiful blue Caribbean, and the soothing sounds of the tumbling waves.
The resort is equipped with a gorgeous infinity pool, cabanas, an owner’s lounge with pool table, an exercise room and two barbecue areas, two golf courses and a stunning beach overlooking the azure Caribbean. The recently renovated Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Resort and Spa is located next door, and has a 13 court tennis complex, casino, a fabulous Spa, and a fitness center and a variety of shopping options!
All in all, Ocean Sixteen is a wonderful escape to enjoy the best of what Puerto Rico has to offer!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, Queen, and Other
6 guests maximum
Third bedroom is converted to an office but has a closet and futon bed. There are also three other large sofas in living room and family room that can be utilized for sleeping accommodations if necessary.
José Aponte de la Torre Airport (SJU)
35 minutes by car
Overlooking the signature 16th hole of the Fazio Ocean Course, with the beach and ocean directly across the fairway. Front of condo has views of the El Yunque rainforest, golf course, and lakes.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Puerto Rico Zip Line Canopy. Thrilling and breathtaking equal parts, zip-lining in Puerto Rico is something you’ll never forget.
- Eco Tours of El Yunque Rain Forest - A Puerto Rican treasure and the only subtropical rainforest in the U.S. National Forest System.
- Bioluminescent Bay. Witness the otherworldly beauty of billions of glowing blue creatures in the waters off our coast, with year-round kayaking tours.
- The Rainforest on Horseback or ATV Experience. Take in the breathtaking ocean scenery and lush tropical rainforest upon a majestic horse, or take your exploration to the next level with ATV rentals and tours.
- Two Championship Golf Courses - the Fazio Ocean Course and Greg Norman River Course.
- Deep-sea fishing - Fajardo marina is 30 min away, with many charter fishing boats available.
Places of Interest
- Old & New San Juan' historic shopping district. Originally settled by the Spanish in the early 1500s, the historic centre of Puerto Rico’s capital city is full of preserved colonial sites.
- Colonial Ponce City. Affectionately known as Puerto Rico’s "Second City," Ponce is also known for its unique architecture, mansions, and plantations.
- Parque Damaso Rivera- a beautiful park that offers historical and cultural features
- El Yunque Rainforest- From El Portal Visitor Center, a walkway winds through the surrounding treetops. Trails run to La Mi
This is a gorgeous property with equally stunning views of the beach and rain forest. It was a pleasure communicating with both Greg and Joanna as they offered so many great suggestions and were incredibly responsive. Their suggestions made for an amazing stay. Everything was perfect: food, views, weather, beach and amenities! If you have the time to go to Flamenco Beach in Culebra, I highly encourage you to do so. Thank you, Greg and Joanna, for a wonderful stay!”
Where to begin? This trip, home and Hosts were all nothing short of amazing. Greg and Johanna were so responsive and helpful when planning this trip. Their home is beautiful and has everything you need for a perfect beach week. The view is even prettier in person and the property with all of the Wyndham facilities made it so you'd never have to leave the property if you didn't want to. However, you'd really be missing out if you missed the rainforest which is basically across the street and amazing food in Luquillo. This is one trip and experience that I will be reminiscing about for a very long time. Thank you both, for an amazing girls weekend with my best friends! ”
The accommodations at the condo were perfect. A beautiful terrace with an ocean view was our routine in the morning, afternoon and evening, and the property was accessible to the pools and the ocean. The owners were very accommodating and the apartment had everything one could need. It was a great week.”