Lake Tahoe Living, Tonopalo – 4 Bedroom Residence
Lake Tahoe Living, Tonopalo – 4 Bedroom Residence
Tonopalo is the perfect location for your next adventure. Set amidst the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is the largest alpine lake in North America. At Tonopalo, you will experience the legendary Tahoe lifestyle, including world-class skiing, championship golf, mountain biking, water sports, and year-round fishing.
This 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home is the most sought-after in the revered Tonopalo Resort - a private haven bringing together both simplicity and the ultimate comfort. At 3000 square feet, this residence encompasses an extensive living and dining area, spectacular fireplace, double master bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, and outdoor patio and/or deck. You will be amazed by the magnificent panoramic views of Lake Tahoe!
The back door and primary bedroom open directly onto the beach! With 3 additional bedrooms and 4.5 baths, you will have an abundance of space on your trip. There is a sofa bed in the living room, allowing this house to comfortably sleep 10.
Your luxurious vacation is located on a private 270-foot stretch of white sand beaches. The intimate lakefront community of Tonopalo is truly situated in an irreplaceable location with easy access to all the Tonopalo waterfront amenities. Whether you are staying at the resort or venturing out to the nearby North Lake Tahoe/Truckee region, you can expect unparalleled service from the friendly Tonopalo Staff.
Also available to THIRDHOME members are the services of the onsite concierge. If you need dinner reservations, boat reservations, golf tee times, transportation around town or to/from the airport, you can contact the Tonopalo team and they will assist with coordinating travel plans.
***While guests are allowed, the THIRDHOME member who made the reservation must be present and staying in the unit throughout the stay.***
Notes from your Concierge at Tonopalo:
- Please respect a firm check-in/check-out schedule:
Check in: After 4:00pm
Check out: By 10am
- No Pets. Guests arriving with pets will not be permitted to check in.
- Upon request, Tonopalo staff will convert the twin beds in the twin room into a king bed.
- Tonopalo offers grocery service. After reservation is confirmed, contact a Tonopalo concierge to fulfill your order.
Lake Tahoe is an outdoor enthusiast playground year-round, There is always a great adventure to be had! During the winter, you will enjoy outdoor activities, including alpine skiing, snowboarding, and tubing. During the summer, enjoy the beach, hiking, fishing, and boating. All year round, fine dining and lavish spas await.
With these year-round attractions set amidst some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, it’s no wonder Lake Tahoe is considered such a haven for relaxation and recreation.
About Lake Tahoe:
Lake Tahoe is located 200 miles northeast of San Francisco, CA and 58 miles southwest of Reno, NV in the Sierra Mountain Range.
Snowfall: At lake level, annual snowfall averages 125 inches. At alpine skiing elevations, the snowfall averages 300 to 500 inches each year.
*NOTE: Interior decor and layout of this 4-bedroom home will vary from Tonopalo credited photos herein. The photos included are representative of Tonopalo and not the actual unit.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3022 square feet, 281 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport
About an hour by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Resort Fee of $35 per day to be paid to Tonopalo at check in. This charge covers the resorts costs for providing housekeeping services, on-site concierge services, various events throughout the week, and flotilla vessels in the summer (paddle boards, kayaks, and a buoy boat).
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Thomas Brothers Motorsports and Full Throttle Tahoe provide jet-skis and water-skiing.
- Skiing/Snowboarding: Northstar, Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley are just 8, 12 and 15 miles away respectively.
- Snowmobiling: Lake Tahoe Snow Mobile Tours and Full-Throttle Snowmobile Rentals are both close by. Trips can be organized though the onsite concierge.
- Lake Tahoe golf courses are known for their beauty - nestled in the majestic splendor of the Tahoe National Forest. There are 7 local courses to choose from including Edgewood Tahoe, Old Greenwood and Ponderosa.
- A balloon ride with Lake Tahoe Balloons offers a breath-taking view of Lake Tahoe from 10,000 feet above sea level and is one of the few ways to see the lake in its entirety.
Places of Interest
- The Soule Domain, Bacchi’s Inn and River Grill are some of the great restaurants in the area. Contact your concierge for reservations.
- Truckee is great for shopping. There are plenty of book and clothing stores as well as gift shops. The Village at Squaw valley is well worth a visit on this front too.
- The Lighthouse and Cal Neva spas are not far either for a relaxing massage or steam after a long day on the mountains.
Great location, right on the lake. Friendly & helpful staff. A large, well-equipped, unit.”
Perfect place to enjoy the beauty of the lake plus skiing!”
The home was outstanding”