Villa Col di Casale
Villa Col Di Casale is an elegantly spacious & beautifully restored 18th century farmhouse, nestling in its own 117 acres.
Amidst a magical setting of forests, meadows, mists & fireflys Col di Casale embodies all that is wonderful in the green heart of Italy. More 'palazzo' than farmhouse it has been lovingly restored with great sophistication & attention to details.
Connected by a series of grand archways the ground floor reception rooms flow seamlessly together leading one onto the terrace with breathtaking views of the valley below & the 12th century Umbrian fort Rocca D'Aria.
The perfect spot to enjoy this very special corner of Italy.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Perugia International Airport
40 mins by car
The beautiful rolling hills of the Umbrian countryside
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wine tasting sessions and tours to the various vineyards and cellars of the most important wineries in Umbria are an easy drive from the property.
- For the cyclist, there are over 30 circuits in Umbria to suit any demanding sportsman. We can arrange bike rental as well as a guide / leader and support vehicle to discover the Umbrian scenery.
- Hiking paradise with great countryside trails all accross the region.
Places of Interest
- For the art lovers this region is perfect with amazing artwork in nearby towns including art treasures from Piero dela Francesca, Perugino and other Renaissance masters.
- The cultural and artistic gems of Siena, Arezzo, Assisi and Todi can be reached in no more than an hour by car.
- The magnificent basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, UNESCO World Heritage Site is nearby.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet