Cinco Punta Mita
Punta de Mita, Mexico
Punta de Mita, is an impressive 1,500-acre pear-shaped peninsula surrounded by the Pacific on three sides—and home to one of the most awe-inspiring coastlines in Mexico. The villas and resorts that have sprung up along these golden shores are nothing short of spectacular.
The area is a ultra luxurious secluded tropical paradise. Combined with the charming village feel and the fantastic beaches, Punta de Mita is a dream destination.
The beachfront Hotel, Cinco, is located in one of the region’s most consistent surf breaks, El Anclote.
Panga boats are at our waterfront to carry you to more challenging breaks, to remote beaches, out to deep waters for fishing, or for touring the majestic Marietas Islands.
The two bedroom condo overlooks the ocean and both bedrooms have a private full bathroom. There is a king-size bed in the master suite overlooking the terrace with a stunning ocean view.
The second bedroom features a king split, which can be made up as two twin beds or a king size bed.
Our residence can sleep a maximum of four persons and has a separate powder room.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2700 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport
The hotel is a 45-minute drive north of the Puerto Vallarta International Airport via Carretera 200 Norte,
Activities of Interest
- Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit spans 100 miles of pristine coastline, from Nuevo Vallarta all the way to San Blas, with no less than 12 recognized beaches and hundreds more hidden stretches of sand—some only accessible by boat.
- Guests are offered a combination of championship golf, trophy game fishing, gourmet dining, and top-drawer service in an extraordinary setting.
- A tropical paradise, where the ocean offers choice waves for surfers, cool breezes for sailors and an underwater world for divers filled with dolphins, sea turtles, humpback whales and myriad tropical fish
- The call of tropical birds fills the morning air, and the rustle of wildlife accompanies hikers seeking closer encounters with Mother Nature.
Places of Interest
- Sayulita is just 20 minutes away by car, is a quaint surf town known for its laid-back, family-friendly vibe.
- The Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe is a distinctive landmark, and on the Malecón promenade there is an island at the mouth of Rio Cuale you’ll find boutiques and restaurants, a children’s park, a botanical garden and an archaeological museum.
We liked our stay at Cinco Punta Mita. We loved the location right next to three great restaurants such as Café des Artistes. The condo is not located inside the gated community of Punta Mita which is difficult to access if you don't have a condo inside that area. You still can go for diner but cannot access their beach club and the beach is not so great at Cinco Punta Mita. We still enjoyed it very much but for this reason I would not give 5 stars.”
The concierge service was excelent. He recomended a lot of beautiful beaches with affordable yet nice beachclubs. The pool at the hotel has no waiter service, and the pool at the rooftop has no furniture to seat around. We had a very nice stay.”
Condo was nice!”
Lovely oceanfront condo in perfect location
Kelly provided all kimds of helpful informations before we arrived, and her condo at Cinco was perfect for us. The concierge is extremely helpful, and the property is fabulous. Hope we can come back!”
Cinco Punta Mita
We had a wonderful week in Punta Mita. The Staff at Hotel Cinco was amazing and treated us like family. The Hotel Cinco is comprised of only 12 condominiums and the beachfront location is superb. Beach is a bit rocky so bring or rent water shoes. There are all kinds of water activities right outside your door as well as restaurant row which has some amazing places. Hotel Cinco in the Village of Punta Mita and just outside of the private resort gates is real authentic Mexico. We would definitely go back for our next surf vacation .”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility