Cinco Punta Mita
Punta de Mita, is an impressive 1,500-acre pear-shaped peninsula surrounded by the Pacific on three sides—and home to one of the most awe-inspiring coastlines in Mexico. The villas and resorts that have sprung up along these golden shores are nothing short of spectacular.
The area is a ultra luxurious secluded tropical paradise. Combined with the charming village feel and the fantastic beaches, Punta de Mita is a dream destination.
The beachfront Hotel, Cinco, is located in one of the region’s most consistent surf breaks, El Anclote.
Panga boats are at our waterfront to carry you to more challenging breaks, to remote beaches, out to deep waters for fishing, or for touring the majestic Marietas Islands.
The two bedroom condo overlooks the ocean and both bedrooms have a private full bathroom. There is a king-size bed in the master suite overlooking the terrace with a stunning ocean view.
The second bedroom features a king split, which can be made up as two twin beds or a king size bed.
Our residence can sleep a maximum of four persons and has a separate powder room.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport
The hotel is a 45-minute drive north of the Puerto Vallarta International Airport via Carretera 200 Norte,
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit spans 100 miles of pristine coastline, from Nuevo Vallarta all the way to San Blas, with no less than 12 recognized beaches and hundreds more hidden stretches of sand—some only accessible by boat.
- Guests are offered a combination of championship golf, trophy game fishing, gourmet dining, and top-drawer service in an extraordinary setting.
- A tropical paradise, where the ocean offers choice waves for surfers, cool breezes for sailors and an underwater world for divers filled with dolphins, sea turtles, humpback whales and myriad tropical fish
- The call of tropical birds fills the morning air, and the rustle of wildlife accompanies hikers seeking closer encounters with Mother Nature.
Places of Interest
- Sayulita is just 20 minutes away by car, is a quaint surf town known for its laid-back, family-friendly vibe.
- The Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe is a distinctive landmark, and on the Malecón promenade there is an island at the mouth of Rio Cuale you’ll find boutiques and restaurants, a children’s park, a botanical garden and an archaeological museum.
Betsy F.January 2023
Our stay in Punta Mita was truly enjoyable. The condominium offers all the essential amenities, and the interior has been renovated since the owner's photos were posted. It now boasts a more refined, beach-inspired ambiance. As another reviewer wrote, the difficulty is that it is situated in the village adjacent to the Punta Mita, not inside the gated community. With a reservation, we had access to the gated community for lunch and dinner. Although we didn't play, it is also available for golf. Cinco Punta Mita's beach disappointing; however, we took a launch to other nicer beaches, and the paddle boarding was fun. The surrounding village restaurants are quite good, particularly the one in the building.”
Nathalie B.March 2017
We liked our stay at Cinco Punta Mita. We loved the location right next to three great restaurants such as Café des Artistes. The condo is not located inside the gated community of Punta Mita which is difficult to access if you don't have a condo inside that area. You still can go for diner but cannot access their beach club and the beach is not so great at Cinco Punta Mita. We still enjoyed it very much but for this reason I would not give 5 stars.”
Gustavo C.September 2017
The concierge service was excelent. He recomended a lot of beautiful beaches with affordable yet nice beachclubs. The pool at the hotel has no waiter service, and the pool at the rooftop has no furniture to seat around. We had a very nice stay.”