Contemporary Boulder Home
Contemporary Boulder Home
This four bedroom, three bathroom home is located on open space with stunning unobstructed West and South views of the Flatirons and Mt. Santias! Walk out the backyard to mountain trails and Wonderland Lake. Conveniently located a block from the bus line on Broadway, and walking distance to shops, restaurants, grocery, bakery and coffee shop.
Enjoy our bright sunny solar home with gorgeous views from every room. Get outside and relax on the walk-out deck with gas grill, dining table that seats 6, additional outside table that seats 4, spacious lounge seating, or star gaze on the private deck off the master bedroom. The new modern lux kitchen has high-end appliances and a beautiful spacious island perfect for entertaining and seating for 4 +. Open floor plan with kitchen, dining table seats 5, living room with fire place and plasma tv, and walk-out deck with retractable awning to shade you from the sun.
Relax and unwind in the comfortable sleeping accommodations. The master bedroom has a king bed, private master bath with shower and soaking tub, and private deck with mountain views. The large second bedroom has vaulted ceilings, two twin beds with twin trundle beds. The third bedroom upstairs has a daybed for one and a small private bath with shower.
Even the basement has views of the mountains, beautiful light and includes the fourth bedroom with a queen bed and private full bath with shower. It opens up to a great family room. Laundry room is also located in the basement.
We are located on a small cul de sac and have parking in our driveway for 3 cars. The garage is not accessible. Enjoy our home and treat it as your own. Kindly remove shoes when entering, no smoking of any kind in or outside the house, no eating or dark liquids upstairs, no pets and no gatherings of more than 10 people at a time per Boulder COVID restrictions.
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3400 square feet, 316 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Other
8 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Unobstructed views of the Flatirons and Sanitas.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Hike the Flatirons - Boulder's got a plethora of hikes to try, but be sure not to miss the most iconic!
- Wonderland Lake Trails - Take the day to hike these trails right out the backyard.
- Pearl Street Shopping - Wander through this historic outdoor shopping center.
- Boulder Creek Path - Saunter down this lovely path, running parallel to a rushing creek.
- Mount Sanitas Trail - This trail is a bit more challenging, but if you're up for the steep climb there are stunning views at the end!
Places of Interest
- Wonderland Lake - Right through the backyard, spend the day on the lake doing water sports!
- Lucky's Bakery - Enjoy homemade cakes, baked goods, and ice cream at this local favorite.
- Amante Coffee - These Italian coffee shops are located throughout the city, one of which is walking distance.
- Boulder County Farmer's Market - Come hungry and peruse the stalls for this weekly tradition!
- Fiske Planetarium - There's magic to be found at you learn about the vastness of the cosmos.
Lots of space in this contemporary home. Our hosts were most gracious and accommodating. It was wonderful to enjoy morning coffee on the comfortable deck. Could walk to market if desired. More peaceful in north Boulder than down south!”
Cool house, cool place to visit
I knew nothing about Boulder but what a cool place, plenty to see and do, great to get around (we loved the SKIP. Bus from the end of the road to downtown in ten mins). And waking up each morning to the brilliant views and open scenery was a treat. The spacious and beautifully appointed house is right on the edge of parkland. Fab kitchen. Plenty of everything. Helpful and gracious hosts. ”
Local neighborhood residence...disappointing
This home felt very much like a primary residence for a family with children. The exterior patios and windows were not clean. The kitchen was nice and space was comfortable. ”
beautiful spot in Boulder
My family stayed at this home in Boulder in early July. The home was very nice, very clean and had all the conveniences we like. Bedrooms were very comfortable and the kitchen was nicely appointed. The best thing about this property is the location. The windows look out to a beautiful grassy area directly behind the home and a mountain vista to the right. Deer were present every morning and Wonderland lake was 100 yards away. While I have fly fished around the world, nothing was better than taking my 3 year old grandson to the lake every morning and helping him reel in a bunch of blue gill. This is a great family property. ”