Penthouse near Guggenheim museum
Bilbao is surrounded by two mountain ranges and is one of the most popular cities in Northern Spain.
The city has been experiencing an economic and aesthetic revolution since the development of the Guggenheim Museum, the new airport designed by Calatrava, the Alhóndiga and the renovations in the Abandoibarra area.
This lovely attic penthouse is located on the bank of the river in the Paseo de Abandoirraba and it is only a few minutes walk from the Guggenheim Museum.
The property features an extensive open-plan kitchen, dining area and living spaces with two single beds separated from the lounge/sofa area, a double-bedroom and a shower room.
Despite its central location, the the attic penthouse is very quiet and the ideal spot to relax after a day of sight-seeing.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 730 square feet, 68 square meters
4 guests maximum
Bilbao Airport - BIO
20 minutes by car/taxi
Stunning views of the Bilbao river.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- If you are passionate about wines, La Rioja, home to some of the best wines in the world, is only one hour drive from Bilbao. Visit the villages of Laguardia and Haro and enjoy a wine tour and tasting.
- The Basque Country is well known and recognized for its gastronomy. Home to some of the best cuisines in the world, the restaurant and bar offer is infinite.
Places of Interest
- Visit the Guggenheim Museum, one of Bilbao's most iconic and modern buildings. Bilbao's cultural offer is very wide, the Museo of Bellas Artes is home to famous collections from Goya, El Greco, Gauguin, Chillida and many more.
- The Casco Viejo is full of lovely streets, boutiques and lively bars. Contemplate its 14th-Century cathedral, explore the lively second-hand market in Plaza Nueva on Sunday mornings and treat yourself to some drinks and pintxos in the same square.
- The Basque coast is only 20 minutes drive from Bilbao. Villages as Bakio, San Juan de Gaztelugatxe and Bermeo are great for a day trip along the coast.
- San Sebastian is only one hour drive and deserves a day visit. This beautiful city and its playa de la Concha will not disappoint you.
This is a converted attic apartment with all that is needed for a comfortable stay. It is perfectly located for exploring Bilbao, a real gem of a city. There is an elevator to the sixth floor apartment, but there is no air conditioning other than a mobile unit (although not a problem most of the time in the mild weather of the region). The owner was very helpful and his sister lives nearby to assist if needed. I recommend it for exploring the beautiful Basque region of Spain with some of the best restaurants in the world right around the corner. And of course there is also the Guggenheim! ”