Maresias is located 110 miles east of the city of São Paulo and its surrounded by the Mata Atlantica rainforest.
Famous for its stunning beaches and breath-taking sunsets over the mountains, the area is known as the party capital of Sao Paulo's Northern Coast.
It's the perfect spot for surf and beach lovers with its all year round ideal climate, excellent break and lovely white sand.
This luxury property is located within a community of five luxury villas.
The home features 3 en-suite bedrooms and a further bedroom. However, the property also comes with 3 chalets/guest cabanas. These are separate to the main house but provide 3 additional ensuite double beds for the rest of your party.
The complex is right on the sand of Maresias Beach and has all the amenities of a luxury resort: fitness center, a 25 meter long swimming-pool, tennis court, gourmet area, jacuzzi and beach service.
To top it off, the mountains complement the magical beauty of this unspoilt location providing a truly picturesque place - perfect for a relaxing holiday.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4000 square feet
Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, Full, Full, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
GRU. Sao Paulo
2:30 hours by car
The white sand of Maresias Beach and its blue ocean beyond.
Activities of Interest
- Well known by the surf competitions nationally and internationally. The waves at Maresias Beach are frightening but not to the many surfers young and old that flock to the beach every day to catch a wave
- Enjoy a good Rock n’ Roll band at bar Santo Gole. Great place where Rock/Pop bands play. It usually gets filled up after midnight and, due to its restricted space, it sometimes closes the doors due to reaching full capacity. Don’t stay out of it
- Shop in the local market. Fashion in Maresias is a big deal. There are several shops with products related to the beach life, and one of them will make you happy. Surfboards, bikinis, silver goods and silver wear, decoration, and much more.
Places of Interest
- There are great restaurants in Maresias that serve dishes at reasonable prices. One of them is “Terral”, open for over 25 years. If you like to eat facing the ocean, “Badauê” is a great option too.
- Trek to Paúba beach. This trail is easy to follow, takes about 40 minutes and goes through a small part of the rainforest. The beach scenery is amazing.
My Stay at Maresias was wonderfull. The city is not too nice and a bit agluttinative but actually the point is that we were so confortable at the house that we didn't care much about the city. Anyway, there are good restaurants. The house, the pool and the beach are all together so it's excellent. The house has all the confort you can ask for. I strongly suggest this house. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Workout Facility