Andalusia is located in the southern region of Spain and covers a huge area between the Atlantic coast in the west and the Mediterranean in the East. The mild climate, the diversity of landscapes and the hospitality of its people make of this area one of the most attractive places in Spain.
La Andaluza (the Andalusian woman in Spanish) will captivate you with its extraordinary views of the Mediterranean Sea and its fantastic location. Only five minutes walk from some of the best beaches on the Costa del Sol.
This stunning villa features an open-plan area comprised of a modern, fully-equiped kitchen and a lounge, a dinning-room for eight guests, four bedrooms (one with en-suite) each with its own entrance to the outside area and two bathrooms.
La Andaluza's fantastic outdoor area allows you to enjoy an al-fresco lifestyle: its amazing views, the cosy terrace featuring lounge furniture, its dining table for six dinners perfect for enjoying a delicious dinner under the stars and the swimming-pool with sunbathing area is all you need for a relaxing holiday.
There villa is located within a complex. Supermarkets, restaurants, beaches, a playground for small children, bars and clubs, beauty salons and hairdressers are within walking distance.
***Full cleaning during your stay can be arranged for an extra cost***
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King, King, King, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and the mountains.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- For golf lovers, Marbella is the place! The offer is immensely wide: La Quinta Golf Club, Magna Marbella Golf and Los Naranjos Golf Club to name a few.
- Marbella's coastline offers a broad choice of water sports and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, sailing and many more.
- La Sala Restaurant Bar and Grill in Puerto Banús offers a supreme dining and social experience day and night.
Places of Interest
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Cabopino Beach is one of the best beaches in Marbella featuring crystal clear waters, wide-sandy beaches and plenty of amenities with a "medium occupancy". Cabopino is next to the protected Artola sand dunes and beach where clothing is optional.
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Only two hours away, discover one of the greatest treasure of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!
- Gibraltar is only an hour drive and is perfect for a day trip. Visit its Moorish Castle, St. Michael's Cave and the Great Siege Tunnels where you will encounter the Macaques wandering around the Apes' Den.
- The recently re-opened, Caminito del Rey in El Chorro where stunning landscapes and fear factor meat. An exciting 7.7 km path of wonderful views, cliffs and nature (1,15 hour drive) For more info and booking: http://www.caminitodelrey.info/en