Cultural melting pot, garden city, a blend of old-world and new architecture, Singapore is a great spot for a fun-packed and culturally-rewarding holiday.
Singapore’s amazing tale tells of a once sleepy fishing village that defied the odds to transform itself into a first-world metropolis.
Singapore is a multicultural mosaic of cultures where different religions, cuisines and languages co-exist harmoniously. This melting pot of different cultures and races makes Singapore a vibrant city with a unique character.
This fully appointed & renovated stylish apartment features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathroom and a wide range of amenities including a large outdoor swimming pool, tennis & squash courts, olympic weight lifting room and great kid-friendly inner courtyard and play areas. The property also enjoys gated protection with guardhouse.
The condo is located on the 2nd floor in a low-rise 150 unit complex. It also features 2 outdoor balconies, a chef's kitchen and a wine cellar with vintage Napa collection.
Set in a tropical green leafy bungalow neighbourhood, the property is only 10 minute walk to the Botanic Gardens and a 10 minute drive to Orchard Road shopping.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Singapore Changi Airport
30 Minutes, Uber or Car Service
Bungalow Neighbourhood & Quiet Inner Courtyard
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Visit Orchard Road Shopping Mall for a unique shopping experience.
- Explore Singapore's most iconinc sights and local folklore with Geylang Heritage Tours
- The Esplanade Theatre will mesmerise you with a wide range of exilirating performances from wondeful classical concerts to ecovative theatre masterpeaces.
Places of Interest
- Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO heritage site, is a testament the city's ecological commitment. Established in 1859, 60 acres of land were transformed from a disused plantation into the popular recreational garden you see today.
- Visit the Chinatown Heritage Center to catch a revealing glimpse of the city's colourful chinese-based history.
- Dine at the White Rabbit in Dempsey Village for a unique culinary exprience. Set in the beautifully restored Ebeneezer chapel, this restaurant is a classic institutions since opening in 2008.
Enjoyed our stay!
This home was lovingly maintained, just a few blocks from public transportation and Ubers readily available - no rental car needed. Our hosts provided us with detailed information to orient us and make sure we enjoyed our stay. Their live-in helper took great care of our family and we appreciated her hot breakfasts, grocery shopping and assistance with laundry. Our teenagers loved lounging by the pool when not out touring and shopping. Highly recommended for anyone visiting Singapore.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility