Isla Navidad Private Mexican Villa
Isla Navidad, Mexico
Isla Navidad Private Mexican Villa
This Beautiful Mexican Villa is located in Isla Navidad, situated on Isla Navidad 27 Golf Course – voted Travel Channel’s number 1 Golf Resort in Mexico.
The Isla Navidad is truly heaven on earth where reefs and cliffs along with golden beaches combine to form your perfect vacation. There is a golf course in front of the sea, a peaceful lagoon and a small seascape. Your Private Mexican Villa is the perfect place to relax, far from the noise of the big city.
This 10,000 square foot Palapa style villa is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom luxurious retreat. The master bedroom features a stunningly appointed king sized bed, made up in beautiful silk accessories. This suite includes an ajoined bathroom. The marble double vanity and walk in shower provide plenty of space for a spa like retreat.
This villa also provides a second bedroom with king sized bed, third and fourth bedrooms with dual queen sized beds and a fifth service bedroom with a single twin bed. Each room has its own private bathroom.
Isla Navidad Private Mexican Villa provides you and your loved ones with a open floor layout for maximum space. The living area is appointed with plush double sofas. You will enjoy the Indonesian art and décor that provide to the villa’s ambiance. The living area opens into a magnificent dining space – a vaulted brick ceiling add to the overall grander of this spectacular villa. The Private Mexican Villa also comes with a fully equipped kitchen.
Step out onto the back patio and into your own private oasis. Lounge beside your own pool while taking in the fairway views. The villa also provides you with a multiple outdoor dining areas and grill.
Situated in close proximity to the Grand Bay Hotel and marina, you have ease of access to multiple adventurous rendezvous. Enjoy a round of golf at the Isla Navidad Golf Course. Take in a boat ride at the marina. You will also have access to the tennis courts and gym at the clubhouse.
The climate in Isla Navidad is perfect for your vacation, maintaining a warm temperature of 25°C for the most part of the year with some rain between July and October.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 10000 square feet, 930 square meters
King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
30 mins by car from the international airport of Manzanillo
30 min by car from Manzanillo Airport
Isla Navidad Golf Course
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Daily Housekeeping is included with no additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- La Ola Verde in Cuyutlan is one of the best surfing locations in Mexico. You will love the picturesque town surrounding this area just a short hours drive from Isla Navidad.
- Isla Navidad is known as a paradise of crafts that range from silver and jewels to souvenirs - it is the perfect place to shop for that "one of a kind" piece.
- Other popular activities include: sailing, aquatic motorcycles, wave running, surfing, water skiing and kayaking. You can also scuba dive, snorkel and fish.
Places of Interest
- Hotel Grand Bay offers up a stunning 27 hole golf course. Set a tee time and enjoy a day at the club.
- Head into Manzanillo. You can visit the first Latin American shipyard and also the many museums and cultural centers.
- Take a boat ride through the lagoon - this is an expierence you will not want to miss!
We would go again
Great trip. Secluded location. Very quiet and relaxing place in Mexico. Property manager was amazing as was the cook. ”
Definetly was a very nice trip, the weather was perfect, the staff service, and the amenities of the hotel. Excelent place. Thank you for everything.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet