Nestled in River Rim Ranch, this 5100 square foot, four-bedroom home is just 20 miles from Grand Targhee, 45 miles from Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park, and 50 miles to West Yellowstone. Overlooking the Teton River, this rustic abode will offer spectacular views and luxury all week long!
This gorgeous home offers a western feel, with wide plank oak floors, heavy timber beams and natural stone throughout. With vaulted, high ceilings and strikingly large windows, natural sunlight fills the space, truly bringing the outdoors in. The massive stone fireplace presents a lovely space to gather with your family, or head out to the expansive wrap around deck to enjoy the natural splendor that surrounds you. The gourmet kitchen is complete with polished, granite countertops, Wolf and Sub Zero appliances and plenty of room to whip up a delicious meal.
This rustic home offers four incredibly bedrooms, including two soothing master suites, one with a stunning stone fireplace. Three of the bedrooms offer lavish king-sized beds, and the fourth has an equally comfortable queen. Each bed is outfitted with crisp linens and clean, snug bedding that will relax and delight you.
River Rim Ranch is a 5400 acre gated community located on the bluffs above the Teton River. Walk down a beautifully landscaped trail to the Teton River, where you can enjoy fishing for blue ribbon trout. Or, stay up top on the deck and enjoy the sensational views from the large, relaxing hot tub.
Whether you visit in the winter or summer, there are plenty of activities for you to enjoy. In the summer, you can golf, go horseback riding, hiking through the mountains, rock climbing, or even take a scenic hot air balloon ride. Plenty of national parks are within driving distance, such as Yellowstone or Grand Teton National Park. In the winter, Grand Targhee is known for its incredible powder, making for great snowboarding and sledding, or you can go dog sledding, snowshoeing, or take a romantic sleigh ride to dinner.
With so much to uncover, this incredible home offers more adventure than you could ever imagine!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5100 square feet
King, King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Jackson Hole Airport - JAC
45 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Teton Aviation Center - For a unique perspective on the spectacular Teton Mountains, take a scenic glider ride!
- The Links at Teton Peaks - A fun, yet challenging course, surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
- Dry Ridge Outfitters - Enjoy the beauty of a horseback ride in Yellowstone National Park, the Tetons or Harriman State Park.
- Teton Balloon Flights - Take a scenic hot air balloon ride over Teton Valley.
Places of Interest
- Yellowstone National Park – Home of Old Faithful Geyser, as well as beautiful scenery and wildlife!.
- Grand Teton National Park - Rising above a scene rich with extraordinary wildlife, pristine lakes, and alpine terrain, the Teton Range stands as one of the most wondrous natural wonders there is.
- Jackson Hole - Home to three major ski areas, this is a destination you won't want to miss!
- Grand Teton Distillery - Enjoy spirits that are recognized by top experts for their purity, smoothness, and balance.
- Provisions - Their chicken fried steak is a must!
Breathtaking views of the Tetons!
We enjoyed a once in a lifetime experience in this beautiful home. Each room in the home was beautifully decorated and immaculately maintained and the view of the Tetons was breathtaking. We had a great time snowmobiling in Yellowstone, skiing in Grand Targhee and soaking in the outdoor hot tub. For our downtime, when we weren't just looking out the window, we watched movies in the home theatre where the sound system made the movies come to life. I can't say enough about the beauty and quality of this vacation home. The website pictures cannot do it justice. Both the property owner and manager were extremely welcoming and helpful in supplying local tips about best restaurants, etc. and made both our arrival and departure experience a breeze. ”
Great Place, Fantastic house
We went to this beautiful home in February for some skiing. The house was great with every amenity you could ask for. The views were spectacular, we even saw deer almost every morning right outside the big windows. Close to skiing at Targhee and we went to Yellowstone for a day. All in all a great place for a family getaway. Relaxing and cozy with lots to do nearby. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet