Rims Resort and Entertainment
Rims Resort and Entertainment
Unwind and relax at this 7,590 sq. ft. luxurious 3 bedroom house nestled in the rim on over an acre of land. Special features of this property are backyard hiking, mountain biking trails, a hot tub that offers views of the city lights at night, and an outdoor patio complete with a pizza oven, fireplace, and outdoor kitchen.
This is a beautiful craftsman style, custom designed home! The outdoor living and entertainment space is surrounded by a waterfall/rim backdrop. An ideal spot to sip your morning coffee while enjoying the beautiful natural landscape around you.
In the master suite you'll find a king bed. A guest bedroom contains two queen beds, and the final guest bedroom is fitted with one queen bed. Additional sleeping areas that can accommodate up to 4 guests if needed include a rollaway bed, an air mattress, and a sleeper sofa. Outdoor patios can be accessed from each of the bedrooms and the game room, which is fitted with shuffleboard, pool table, darts, and foosball. The theatre room provides a great spot for family movie night.
There are five large TV's throughout the home (please note outdoor TV is not available outside of summer months). A large kitchen with six bar stools and a beautiful dining room table make this the perfect gathering spot for meals with family and friends.
Shaped by the Yellowstone River and sheltered by the Rims, Billings is a regional hub for commerce.
Whether you're looking for bronco busting rodeo action or the relaxation of fishing or hunting, you'll be in good company around Billings. Watch Montana's wildlife by grabbing your binoculars and heading to the plains or hiking in the mountains that surround Billings. Use Billings as a central point to the best western attractions, events, hospitality, shopping, and cuisine.
Single Family Home with 4 levels
3 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7590 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Billings Logan International Airport - BIL
5 minutes by car
City Lights, Scenic Rimrock view, hiking trails, Beartooth and Red Lodge Mountains, South Hills/ Pryors!
Movies on Direct TV. Please list charges and leave appropriate amount when you leave.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Bitter Creek Outfitters - Enjoy a guided, leisurely horseback ride through the scenic and distinctive rimrocks.
- Yellowstone Art Museum - With a focus on progressive, contemporary art from the Plains, this museum celebrates the talent of American artists and American history.
- ZooMontana - Your kids will love seeing the thrilling wildlife of Montana up close!
- Mountain Biking - Take part in this classic Montana pass time and explore the numerous and spectacular trails in the area.
Places of Interest
- Yellowstone National Park - Visit the sweeping and dramatic scenery of the famous national park!
- Big Sky Ski Resort - Whether you visit in the winter or the summer, there's a plethora of activities to enjoy at Big Sky!
- Cave State Park - Wondering through the loop trail through the Cave State Park, visitors cannot help but wonder about the lives of prehistoric Montana residents that drew colorful cave paintings or pictographs more than 2,000 years ago.
- The Rimrocks - These impressive geological formations provide a wonderful and easily accessible place for hiking and even rock climbing!
- Juliano's Restaurant - Set inside an elegantly converted stable, you'll love this Asian-accented American cuisine.
The home was impressive and the backdrop against the Rim was stunning. We joked with our kids that they needed to keep their cell phones with them in case they got lost in the house. The home is located right in Billings, yet there was a large buck deer hanging out in the shade right outside our window. The teenagers really enjoyed the pool table, shuffle board, foosball table and movie theater room. The upstairs Master Suite was turned into a game room, so it works better as a 3 bedroom unit although a pull out mattress is available if needed for a larger group. We would recommend some more dishes since we needed to buy paper plates and bowls for our group of 6. The home was close enough to Yellowstone to see a good portion of the park in a single day. Definitely worth the effort. ”
Rims Resort Stay Early September
We stayed at this property for a week in early September 2017. We had a fantastic stay. You can't beat the location of the home, close to the airport, close to shopping, and the fact that it is in Billings, MT is even better. The home itself is wonderful, built right up against the Rim Rocks. The house has everything to make it a wonderful vacation.We had deer around the house every morning and evening. We did a lot of sightseeing and therefore a lot of driving. Driving around Billings is fairly easy. People who stay here will want to take a drive to Yellowstone NP as we did. Google maps and other guides will tell you it is a 21/2 hr to 3 hr. drive. However if you go through Cooke City as we did you have to drive through then Beartooth Hwy. You will want to stop and take pictures. It took us 4 hrs. from the house to the gate at Yellowstone. Custer Battlefield is about 2 hrs. If you choose to stay here you will not be disappointed. I can't thank the owners enough for the wonderful time we had. Dennis Dixon”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo