Castiglione della Pescaia - Grosseto, Italy
Italy's Tyrrhenian coast is known as one of the world's most beautiful coastlines.
Pristine beaches and crystal blue waters are set against a rugged landscape, providing magnificent views wherever you turn your gaze.
You will find unspoilt nature, spectacular coastal vistas over Maremma, lush pine forests, quaint bays, and a unique panorama of the islands of Elba, Montecristo and the Tuscan Archipelago.
Villa Isabel is set in the beautiful pine forest of Roccamare near one of the most relaxing and tranquil beaches along the Tuscan Coast. It features a fully-equipped kitchen, a spacious lounge, five bedrooms sleeping comfortably up to 10 guests and 4 bathrooms.
Roccamare is a gated community that is controlled around the clock 365 days a year. It is limited to owners and guests only and with private access to the beach. It is virtually free from traffic and 100% free from tourists.
The villa provides direct access to the beach which means not having to cross any roads at all making it a very safe place for families and children.
Villa Isabel has its own beach hut and 24/7 gated controlled access to a beach which is closed to non-residents. It is an area accessible only to owners of neighboring villas (everyone has their personal cabin or bungalow).
The outside area consists of a big veranda facing onto the garden equipped with a with dining table, a large separate gazebo with couches and a BBQ.
This is a great property which will provide the perfect setting for a memorable Tuscan holiday.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
90 min by car
Lovely private gated pinewood leading on to a private beach with your own hut
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Enjoy Saturnia’s thermal baths where the water temperature is around 38°C. Lie back in the natural stone baths and simply relax!
- Venture on the Strada del Vino to discover some of the best vineyards in Tuscany with memorable wine tasting expereinces.
- Golf Club Punta Ala is only 20km away and is a cracking course
Places of Interest
- The Maremma National Park with more than 9,000 hectares of unspoilt land is home to wild horses, the unique Maremmana cattle, wild boars and roe deer.
- Visit unmistakable Florence - the city of the De Medici family - with its churches, palaces and priceless art collections
- Siena is a wonderful historic centre of the Gothic age and Pisa, not only famous for its leaning tower but also for its authentic and lively old town.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo