San Francisco Marina District
San Francisco, California
San Francisco Marina District
**Children over the age of eight years old are preferred.**
This beautifully styled lower level condo, has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and is nestled on 1800 square feet just one block away from Chestnut Street’s renowned restaurants and boutiques! Whatever you need, utility or otherwise is all within blocks!
This beautiful home was recently completely remodeled with hardwood floors, high-end kitchen appliances, a wine cabinet, a couple of 55-inch flat screen televisions (one in the living room and one in the master bedroom, both with HDMI connection), and cable with a wireless internet connection. The unit also features designer furniture, accessories, luxury bedding, and so much more!
This gorgeous flat features three sunny bedrooms. The master suite looks out to a beautiful, sunny, patio and backyard with a grill, fire pit, lemon tree, and fountain. There is an attached two car garage with one parking spot for each unit.
This is a quiet location and a lower level condo with a private entrance. The owner’s friend owns the top condo. For spectacular views of the Golden Gate bridge, enjoy a stroll on Marina Green or the lush park atmosphere of the Presidio, Fort Mason, and Crissy Field. Or better yet, use the bikes in the garage and enjoy a leisurely bike ride along the Bay or Crissy Field without challenging the hills of San Francisco! Function Park and George Moscone Recreation Center are just blocks away with tennis, indoor basketball and field sports.
No pets are allowed.
Enjoy luxury in the city at this lovely Marina District residence!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
King, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport - SFO
35 minutes by car
From back bedrooms, views of backyards in the surrounding blocks, and the beautiful landscape!
Activities of Interest
- Golden Gate Bridge Bike Rentals - Explore this vibrant city by bike!
- California Wine Merchant - Peruse through this neighborhood specialty shop and discover delicious local wines!
- Palace Games - Palace games develops unique games and immersive experiences for visitors and locals alike!
- Discover Walks - Let a true native guide you around the streets of San Francisco and feel like a local!
- Presidio Golf Course - Renowned for its spectacular forest setting, this lovely 18-hole course offers challenging play.
Places of Interest
- East Beach - Pack a picnic and enjoy a gorgeous day on the grass enjoying waterfront views!
- Chestnut Street - Peruse through the eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, and more on Chestnut Street!
- Off The Grid - The food trucks at Off The Grid offer an awesome mix of gourmet foods from Mexican, to Indian, to Nepalese!
- Palace of Fine Arts - One of San Francisco's most monumental buildings, this structure has become a popular photo-op for visitors!
- A16 - This classy eatery offers stellar pizzas! Add to your meal with a delicious appetizer and a glass of wine.
San Fransisco Dream
Excellent location and amazing townhouse! Our host left detailed instructions and all went very well! Thank you David!”
Location, lovely, light-filled
What a wonderful place. So beautiful. The location is close to be able to walk the marina and nearby restaurants and shops. The home is light-filled with updated decor and amenities. The owners could not have been more welcoming.”
Exceptional in all ways
Exceptional experience. Wonderful people. The place is beautiful and spotless. The location, ideal.”
I spent a wonderful week in San Francisco with friends. We were typical tourists and spent most days away from the amazing accommodations. Every need was met and amenities and contempory decor exceeded expectations. The owner was extremely responsive throughout the reservation process and beyond. Thank you, David! No one in our party was ready to leave. Highly recommended!”
very well appointed, great location, amazing bedding !”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet