Located between the renowned resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago, Dunas Douradas (Golden Dunes) is set in acres of pine woods on the edge of the dunes and it was designed to resemble a Roman village.
Part of this so-called 'golden triangle' of resorts, Dunas Douradas is situated a convenient 20 minute drive from Faro International Airport. Nearby is the small town of Almancil with its shops, supermarkets and cafes, whilst the larger town of Loule, with its traditional market, and Vilamoura, with its marina, shopping, boat tours and nightlife, are both within 10 minutes drive.
This beautiful luxurious 6 bedroom villa is only 5 min walk to the beach.
It has lovely landscaped gardens with beach entrance, pool, waterfall and slide. Outside, there is a BBQ and bar area with fridge and a large table for al fresco dining.
The main house has four bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and a a self contained attached annex with a sitting room, kitchen two further bedrooms and two bathrooms.
No hen or stag parties.
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and King
12 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
The stunning swimming pool and garden
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Mandatory fee: 240 Euros per week, which includes 2 cleaners, 2 hours, 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday.)
Activities of Interest
- For guests that are interested in fishing, watersports or just take in a leisurely boat trip along the beautiful blue Algarve coast, there are plenty of options to choose from.
- Portugal won the Award for the Best Golf destination in 2014, and the the Algarve in particular offers some of the finest and world acclaimed golf courses in the world and Dunas Douradas is nestled amongst some of the best golf courses in the region.
- The Algarve Coastline is famous for its world class golf courses and beautiful sandy beaches. With a wealth of aquatic activities from sailing to snorkeling, for a visitor wanting to stay active whilst here, you will have no trouble keeping busy
Places of Interest
- Dunas Douradas beach is within 5 minutes walking distance where you can either rent sun beds with umbrellas or bring your own. The beaches nearby all have the blue flag for best water quality.
- Being a protected area since 1987, the Ria Formosa Natural Park is truly a paradise on earth. With departures from Faro and from Tavira tours are organized everyday throughout the year with several daily departures.
Azita H.May 2019
Perfect get away
Perfect family home with complete privacy and security. The villa is well maintained and doesn't lack anything. Very spacious and the bedrooms are separated to give everyone a very private and comfortable feeling. We had a great stay there and am great full to the home owner for providing a fruit basket, coffee, milk, eggs, etc. as we arrived late in the evening. There are many great Golf courses, restaurants, shops, and activities in and around the property. Luxury and comfort. Thank you for hosting us.”
Colin B.June 2017
We were two couples ones with a nine year old child. The house was perfect for everyone and is purpose made for any child of that age. The slide and pool is perfect as is the general landscaping of the pool surrounds. The barbecue area is exceptionally thought and laid out. The house inside had everything with a very well equipped kitchen and sitting areas. The main bedroom balcony is a treat. The owner was especially very helpful before our arrival and his amusing intro book was a very good guide to avoid eating mistakes and get to the heart of the area (assuming you wanted to leave the house). Very stress free stay in a nice area and worth anybody's keys. Thank you very much David!”
Karla K.December 2016
We enjoyed a wonderful week at this lovely home outside of Faro. The back yard is spacious and gave us the feel of being at a five star resort. The outdoor kitchen and dining areas are over the top as well as the lovely pool with waterfall and slide. Although we did not swim the weather was sunny and in the mid sixties for most of our stay over Christmas so we thoroughly enjoyed the patio areas. The inside of the home has a zen like feel yet comfotable and cozy. There are plenty of day trips (Lagos, Faro, Seville) that we felt like we barely scratched the surface. The owner is gracious and helpful and I would highly recommend any member to reserve this property.”