Villa Punta Ala
Punta Ala, Italy
This luxurious coastal villa with a private pool is located in Punta Ala.
Encompassed by beautiful Mediterranean bush, exposed all day to the Tuscan sun and only a few minutes walk to the beaches, this property is the perfect spot for a great holiday.
Punt Ala offers a diverse range of activities to indulge in, such as boutique shopping, golfing, boating, watersports, walking and cycling.
The villa is within walking distance of Punta Ala Marina, one of the most exclusive in Italy for yachting.
The surrounding environment of the villa is dominated by peaceful green vegetation, with breathtaking views of the gorgeous Tuscan islands and coastline.
The villa's comfortable interior features 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. The master bedroom has a spacious balcony overlooking the Gulf. There are also 3 bathrooms in total.
The spacious living area is great for entertaining, the glass sliding doors allow for superb views and great indoor/outdoor flow.
The outdoor patio with gazebo, sofas, large table, wood-fired oven and grill is ideal for entertaining. The pool just outside the veranda offers magnificent views of the bay while the French jacuzzi also offers you the possibility to swim against the current if you feel the need for some additional exercise.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3800 square feet, 354 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
1 hours by car
Sea views over the unspoilt Maremma coastline
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Enjoy Saturnia’s thermal baths where the water temperature is around 38°C. Lie back in the natural stone baths and simply relax!
- Venture on the Strada del Vino to discover some of the best vineyards in Tuscany with memorable wine tasting expereinces.
- Golf Club Punta Ala is only a few kms away and is a cracking course.
Places of Interest
- The Maremma National Park with more than 9,000 hectares of unspoilt land is home to wild horses, the unique Maremmana cattle, wild boar and roe deer.
- Visit unmistakable Florence - the city of the De Medici family - with its churches, palaces and priceless art collections.
- Siena is a wonderful historic centre of the Gothic age and Pisa, not only famous for its leaning tower but also for its authentic and lively old town is well worth a visit
Amazing home, Gracious hosts
This was our very first reservation with Third Home and our experience didn't not disappoint. Our hosts were some of the most gracious people we've ever met. They went out of their way to make us feel at home and made suggestions and recommendations about how best to spend our week in Punta Ala and the surrounding beauty of coastal Tuscany for art, culture, history, wine and food. Thanks again Mr & Mrs Carlini, we hope to see you again. ”
Fabrizio and Fredericca are simply the warmest, friendliest, and most helpful of hosts. They live in a simply beautiful town just 15 minutes from the villa, Castiglione. They hard great recommendations for things to do, places to see, and where to eat. The outdoor spaces are stunning. To see the Mediterranean from the decks, pool, and terrace is a memory we will long remember. Punta Alla and this villa are absolutely perfect for unwinding and being totally relaxed while soaking in the beauty and weather of southern Tuscany. Our trip and stay exceeded our already high expectations. We have been to Tuscany several times but found in this villa yet another place to see, enjoy, and return to. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo