Pescia Fiorentina Capalbio (Grosseto), Italy
Stunning Maremma Farmhouse
Italy's Tyrrhenian coast is known as one of the world's most beautiful coastlines.
Pristine beaches and crystal blue waters are set against a rugged landscape, providing magnificent views wherever you turn your gaze.
You will find unspoilt nature, spectacular coastal vistas over Maremma, lush pine forests, quaint bays, and a unique panorama of the islands of Elba, Montecristo and the Tuscan Archipelago.
Situated on a hilltop in the Tuscan Maremma countryside, and with open sea views, this stunning 7-bedroom villa is a perfect retreat for a family vacation.
The property features a modern fully-equipped kitchen and a spacious living area leading out onto the big garden area.
The beautiful 3m x 12m infinity pool is great fun for all and can even be lit at night with a myriad of colours to choose from.
The newly planted garden features a selection of Mediterranean trees and shrubs. There is also a large patio with 2 old olive trees shading the sofas and tea table for conversation and drinks.
A large oval dining table with it's own sun umbrella provides seating for up to 12 people for al fresco dining outside. There is also a big barbeque and outside terracotta sink to make cooking outside a little easier.
Great spot for a memorable holiday!
PLEASE NOTE in the event of unusually cold weather the owners reserves the right to apply a charge for using the heating on a "pay per use" basis as this is quite expensive in Italy.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 6 baths, 2500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Full, Full, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Rome Fiumicino Airport
1 hour and 20 minutes by car
The beautiful rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Enjoy Saturnia’s thermal baths where the water temperature is around 38°C. Lie back in the natural stone baths and simply relax!
- The Argentario Golf Resort and Club is only 15km away and is a cracking course.
- Venture out onto the beautiful and unspoilt Maremma coastline with fanastic spots such as the quaint old port town of Talamone, the pretty cove of Cala di Forno and the popular beach resort of Marina di Albarese.
Places of Interest
- The Maremma National Park with more than 9,000 hectares of unspoilt land is home to wild horses, the unique Maremmana cattle, wild boar and roe deer.
- Visit unmistakable Florence - the city of the De Medici family - with its churches, palaces and priceless art collections.
- Siena is a wonderful historic centre of the Gothic age and Pisa, not only famous for its leaning tower but also for its authentic and lively old town is not far away too.
Best Vacation Ever!!
Our visit here was fantastic! Wine Tours, touring Tuscan Hill towns, thermal baths, gorgeous coastal views, delicious food, and Italian National Parks! Everything was utterly amazing! Barbara and Franceso were the most gracious of hosts. They arranged for a private chef for our first evening, helped us with restaurant suggestions and grocery store directions, and even welcomed us to their beautiful home with a homemade cake, fresh fruit, and a bottle of wine. A week in their home is like a week in heaven - very romantic, peaceful, and relaxing. The home is very private as it is at the top of its own small hill, but it has floor to ceiling windows that immerse you in the Tuscan countryside. We would return in a heartbeat! We suggest flying into Rome and renting a convertible for your week in southern Tuscany! Enjoy the beautiful weather and all that the Maremma (aka "untouched Tuscany") has to offer. If you enjoy hiking, be sure to visit Parco Naturale della Maremma for its A1 hike that has incredible coastal views and reaches the ruins of a Benedictine Abbey! For more details on the Maremma region, visit http://maremma-tuscany.com/”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet