Kula Villa with Stunning Bi-Coastal Views
This stunning villa is located in Kula , a residential area situated at 2000ft altitude. On average, temperatures are about 7F or 8F lower than at sea level which makes it the ideal climate.
The property is comprised of four different one-story buildings connected by a covered walkway and green areas which give a resort feeling to the property.
Part of the villa has recently been renovated and features a fully equipped kitchen with a large island and living and dining areas, all with incredible views.
There are four bedrooms and one of them can be converted into an office, depending on the guest's requirements.
The outdoor areas are perfect for an al-fresco lifestyle featuring a secluded swimming-pool, covered dining-area, basketball hoop, trampoline and a ping-pong table.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
Stunning bi-coastal views of the Ocean.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Surfing, sailing, hiking in Makawao Forest, kayaking, snorkeling, diving or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy on this beautiful island.
- Discover the best snorkeling and diving spots in Molokini Crater.
- For golf enthusiasts, Pukalani Golf Course is 7 minutes away from the villa.
- Makawao, 7 minutes away, with its restaurants and galleries is the perfect spot for a day and night out.
Places of Interest
- Visit Haleakala National Park, admire its immense crater and the breathtaking views. You will be amazed by the landscape in this park. You can either hike or ride your mountain bike!
- Visit Kula's Botanical Garden, shop local and fresh products at the Farmer's Market and visit the Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery.
- Travel the spectacular Road to Hana.