Cape Town, South Africa
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN CAPE TOWN'S V&A WATERFRONT
Cape Town is a joyful, cosmopolitan and lively city where European influences blend with the real essence of Africa. The Atlantic Ocean bathing Cape Town's coast and the majestic backdrop of Table Mountain, offer the perfect combination of culture, nature and activities to suit all tastes and ages.
This luxurious apartment has been completely renovated to a high standard of finish and is located in Cape Town's famous V&A Waterfront featuring stunning views of the marina and its yachts.
The property consists of an open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining area and an en-suite bedroom with an additional sleeping recess with a queen-sized bed, perfect for a child or someone wishing to sleep alone.
Nature lovers will be fascinated by the large colony of Cape Seals that has made the harbor in front of the apartment its home. Relax and enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace overlooking Cape Town's lively waterfront while watching the seals swim and play in front of you.
The owner of this property is happy to provide his guests with a list of recommended restaurants in Cape Town.
***The apartment offers housekeeping service upon request for 200ZAR per day ($13)***
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1089 square feet
3 guests maximum
Cape Town International Airport
20 minutes by car
Stunning views of the marina and its high-end yachts.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- A real pleasure for the senses is to taste some of the best wines in the world in the middle of an idilic landscape. Visit some of the wine houses in Constantia, Stellenbosch, Paarl or Franschhoek and fill your trip with happy memories.
- An early morning stroll and a sunset walk along the seafront from the apartment's waterfront to Mouille Point will captivate your senses with its beautiful landscape.
- Stroll around the V&A Waterfront, the offer is wide. From boutiques, cinemas and hotels to art galleries and the Robben Island museum and ferry.
- If you feel adventurous, The Great White Shark Diving Company offers amazing cage diving and scuba diving tours at Gansbaai.
- For golf lovers, Royal Cape Golf Course is one of the oldest in the country and Mowbray Golf Course offers stunning views of the Devil's Peak.
Places of Interest
- Table Mountain is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and will captivate you with its breathtaking views from the top. Either by foot or by cable-car, a visit to this majestic mountain is a must!
- Visit Robben Island. The former prison is nowadays a museum full of history and learn first hand about the fight and transition to a democratic South Africa. And enjoy the stunning views over Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Boulders Beach in Simon's Town, a small fishing village, is home to a colony of a protected species of African penguins. Visit this peculiar birds and enjoy some of the most stunning bays in the Cape Peninsula.
- Stroll around the Company Gardens, walk along buzzing Long Street, take home a memory of South Africa from Green Market Square which hosts an authentic African market and visit St. George Cathedral and the majestic building of the mayor house.
- The West Coast region is home to an amazing natural flower unique form this area and found nowhere else in the world. The Fynbos flowers attract many visitors to the area!
A perfect apartment in a perfect location
Steps away from the V&A waterfront, this beautiful apartment is a gem and I would wish to stay there again and again. Highly recommended for a couple who want a combination of luxurious comfort and perfect location. Thank you, Peter.”
We loved staying in this beautiful waterfront apartment in the V&A Marina. Such a delight to wake up to the views of the harbor seals and sea gulls. The owner could not have been kinder or more helpful.”
Stunning Apartment in the Waterfront
We had a wonderful week in this beautiful apartment overlooking the Marina in the Waterfront. Very secure location and easy walking to all the shops and restaurants around the area. The view is superb, and we sipped many a G&T whilst watching the activities (and seals) in the Marina. Peter was extremely helpful in all booking and pre arrival discussions. Highly recommended!”
This spectacular apartment has the perfect location at the waterfront in Cape Town. Exquisitely, yet comfortably furnished with everything of the best. Amazing patio to watch the yachts and rowers come and go. An extremely nice and hospitable host. You will be spoilt for choice with amazing places to eat and great things to do. The waterfront has such a positive energy about it and we are in love with it. Highly recommended!!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility