Mijas Costa, Spain
Andalusia is located in the southern region of Spain and covers a huge area between the Atlantic coast in the west and the Mediterranean in the East. The mild climate, the diversity of landscapes and the hospitality of its people make this area one of the most attractive places in Spain.
Villa Kathleen is located in the peaceful complex of Las Farolas situated between Fuengirola and La Cala de Mijas.
This wonderful villa features an interconnected kitchen and living-room, a dining-room, a second lounge, a game room with a pool table, darts, and a gym.
Villa Kathleen has six bedrooms with the master bedroom being a large en-suite.
The outdoor spaces are perfect for a relaxing al-fresco.
There is also a large private heated swimming-pool and a wide roof terrace with sea views and dining spaces.
***Housekeeping service is available on request at an extra cost***
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 6500 square feet, 604 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Twin, and Queen + Twin
16 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
Stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The beach is only a 2 minute walk from the villa.
- Taste some of the best fresh fish and seafood at any of the seaside restaurants or tapas bars in the area. Delicious and authentic Spanish food on your doorstep.
- For golf enthusiasts, the Costa del Sol is the place! The offer is immensely wide: El Chaparral Golf Club, La Noria Golf and Resort, Miraflores Golf Club, Calanova Golf Club and many more.
Places of Interest
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbour and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife just 25 minutes away.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town with its narrow streets and charming flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Cabopino Beach is one of the best beaches in Marbella featuring crystal clear waters, wide-sandy beaches and plenty of amenities with a "medium occupancy". Cabopino is next to the protected Artola sand dunes and beach where clothing is optional.
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formations split by a spectacular gorge. This separated the Old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga and relax while savouring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Only 1.40 hours away, discover one of the greatest treasures of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!
- Gibraltar is just over an hour drive and is perfect for a day trip. Visit its Moorish Castle, St. Michael's Cave and the Great Siege Tunnels where you will encounter the Macaques wandering around the Apes' Den.
- The recently re-opened, Caminito del Rey in El Chorro where stunning landscapes and fear factor meet. An exciting 7.7 km path of wonderful views, cliffs and nature is about an hour away