Andalusia is located in the southern region of Spain and covers a huge area between the Atlantic coast in the west and the Mediterranean in the East. The mild climate, the diversity of landscapes and the hospitality of its people make of this area one of the most attractive places in Spain.
Villa Fletcher is located in the peaceful complex of Las Farolas situated between Fuengirola and La Cala de Mijas.
This spacious villa features a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, a spacious lounge with a mezzanine and a dining room with views over the swimming pool.
The villa has six bedrooms, four of them are en-suite and identical in size featuring two single beds which can zip together to create a king-sized bed. The other bedrooms feature a double bed and a single respectively.
Villa Fletcher's outdoor areas are perfect for al-fresco living. It features a large private heated swimming-pool with sunbathing area and shower, a secluded garden, a shaded terrace with a seating and a dining area perfect for chilling out and enjoying a glass of sangría and a large paved area at the back.
***Housekeeping service is available on request at an extra cost***
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
Queen, Full, Twin, Twin, Twin, and Twin
13 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
Stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The beach is only 2 minutes walk from the villa.
- Taste some of the best fresh fish and seafood at any of the seaside restaurants or tapas bars in the area. Delicious and authentic Spanish food on your doorstep.
- For golf enthusiasts the Costa del Sol is the place! The offer is immensely wide: El Chaparral Golf Club, La Noria Golf and Resort, Miraflores Golf Club, Calanova Golf Club and many more.
Places of Interest
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbour and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife just 25 minutes away.
- Stroll around Marbella's Old Town with its narrow streets and charming flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Cabopino Beach is one of the best beaches in Marbella featuring crystal clear waters, wide-sandy beaches and plenty of amenities with a "medium occupancy". Cabopino is next to the protected Artola sand dunes and beach where clothing is optional.
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rock formations split by a spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga and relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Only 1.40 hours away, discover one of the greatest treasures of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!
- Gibraltar is just over an hour drive and is perfect for a day trip. Visit its Moorish Castle, St. Michael's Cave and the Great Siege Tunnels where you will encounter the Macaques wandering around the Apes' Den.
- The recently re-opened, Caminito del Rey in El Chorro where stunning landscapes and fear factor meet. An exciting 7.7 km path of wonderful views, cliffs and nature just an hours drive away.
Fletcher Towers (House address #38) was a beautiful home. We needed to know the house number for the taxi. We enjoyed a lovely meal at La Barca in Marbella. We also enjoyed the British Pub located within a 20 minute walk. Best to rent a car from the airport on arrival, and forget about the train. We recommend booking (Avis) ahead or the cost will escalate significantly. You will need a car. Andy was there to assist us as needed and was most helpful during our stay. We would recommend Tower Fletcher to anyone wishing to vacation in the South of Spain.”