Peregian Beach, Australia
Beachies on Lorikeet
Located at Peregian Beach, a small seaside town on the Sunshine Coast (Queensland), Beachies on Lorikeet is an absolute beachfront home with a mere walk through the garden to fabulous Peregian beach. Fully furnished and so well equipped, this quaint 1970s beach house offering the perfect beach holiday with sea view and direct beach access.
The back lawn leads directly on to pristine peregian beach. Lorikeet Drive is the best beachfront position - any closer and you will be on the beach.
Upstairs with polished timber flooring, has 2 bedrooms and bathroom - a Queen and a Double. Fully equipped kitchen with open living/dining, dishwasher and Nespresso machine. Sliding door leads out to a large covered deck with outdoor furniture and BBQ.
Downstairs via external staircase, is a large rumpus room with TV set up for extra guests or children with 2 single beds (which can be put together to make a king bed) and 2 sets of bunks, separate bathroom/laundry. There is another also another double room. Set up for 2 families (comfortable for 6 adults) plus children.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
Queen, Queen, Other, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Sunshine Coast Airport - MCY
10 minutes by car
View to the sand dunes and water glimpse
Activities of Interest
- Beachfront property walk through private path to white sand
- 10 minutes from famous Noosa Heads and National Park
Places of Interest
- The beautiful village of Peregian is just a short walk along the beach with its vibrant cafe culture, restaurants and boutiques.
- Famous Noosa and the Noosa National Park is just a 10 minute drive north.
- The Eumundi Market is Australia's biggest and best art, craft and produce market, held every Saturday and Wednesday (rain, hail or shine) in the heart of the charming historic hinterland town of Eumundi.
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo