Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Change in Attitude
Change in Attitude
This lovely 5 bedroom, 6 bath beach townhome is located directly across from Carolina Beach, a quintessential beach town with wide beaches, great restaurants, boardwalks, amusement parks, fireworks, and free concerts, and much more!
As you enter the house, you'll notice an elevator that transports you to each level of the house. The main living area is on the top floor and features comfortable, beachy furniture for lounging and a flat screen TV for relaxing movie nights after a long day in the sun.
The kitchen is spacious and has everything you'll need to prepare hearty meals for your group. Rather than a formal dining room, this beach home has chairs lining a large, granite island in the center of the kitchen that also serves as your dining table. The layout creates the ideal atmosphere for visiting with each other and cooking in the kitchen at the same time- the chef in your group will never feel left out!
There are 5 bedrooms in the home. Two are master bedrooms with king beds, two are suites with queen beds, and the fifth bedroom contains 2 twin beds. There are 6 bathrooms throughout the 4 levels of the house. You'll also find a second lounging area with wicker lounge chairs and sofas, providing an additional area to hang out and relax.
During your stay, many additional amenities are provided, such as bicycles, surfboards, etc. The best part of this home (besides all the space!) is its close proximity to the beach and gorgeous views of the sea. Such a refreshing destination and change of pace, in no time you're sure to notice a "change in attitude!"
About the area:
A 5 minute car ride has you on the ferry to visit the historic town of Southport, which has quite a history of pirates and buried treasure. There is a nice aquarium 5 minutes from the house whenever you might need a break from the sun.
Wilmington NC is located just 20 minutes away and has been the location for many movies and television series. In town, there is a nice river walk lined with shops and restaurants. Also on the river is a retired battleship that can be toured.
Condo with 4 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 2800 square feet
Queen, King, 2x Twin, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
20 mins by car
Gorgeous ocean views
Activities of Interest
- View or tour the USS Wilmington Battleship
- Stroll the award-winning Carolina Beach Boardwalk
- Sample local brews and pub food at the many breweries, beer gardens, and pubs
- Try your hand at water sports such as kayaking, surfing, or stand up paddle boarding
- Soak up some sun on the white sands of Carolina Beach
- To see endangered loggerhead sea turtles, venture over to Zeke's Island. This is a great place to check out shore birds and other local wildlife
- Head to Freeman Park for great fishing, swimming, and crabbing
Places of Interest
- North Carolina Aquarium
- Carolina Beach State Park
- The North Carolina Military History Museum is equipped with Indoor and outdoor exhibits that feature artifacts and military vehicles representing all branches of service and previous wars (free admission!)
- Joe Eakes Park has baseball, volleyball & basketball courts, tennis courts, playground, picnic area, off leash fenced dog area and bocce ball courts. There is also a new 18 hole disc golf course.
- Carolina Beach Fishing Pier
- Carolina Beach- home to some of the best surfing on the east coast, and also a popular fishing destination
Ended up with only two of us but it was a perfect week at this wonderful home. The house has everything you will need for a wonderful beach trip with a great location and a fully equipped home. Would highly recommend this house for your next family trip. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo