New Orleans, Louisiana
French Quarter Apartment
French Quarter Apartment
Enjoy all the comforts of home in this simple and elegant 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 900 sq. ft. French Quarter apartment. You will be mere steps away from all of the excitement of the French Quarter, as well as downtown New Orleans. Take in the sights of the city from the balcony overlooking the storied French Quarter neighborhood!
This apartment features a beautiful chandeliered living room with a queen sized sofa sleeper, dining area with a table that seats 6, and kitchen with a stove top, full refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. The extra-large bedroom has a king sized bed and a queen sized sofa sleeper.
Located near the downtown Marriott, you will be surrounded by the best restaurants and entertainment in New Orleans. See a concert at the House of Blues, have a night out at Harrah’s Casino, or take a walk on the river.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 900 square feet
4 guests maximum
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
35 mins by car
Street view- great for mardi gras
Activities of Interest
- Experience traditional New Orleans cuisine. Try gumbo, jambalaya, crawfish etouffee, beignets and more!
- New Orleans' music scene includes jazz, blues club, and plenty of live music
- Port of Call is a "can't be missed" dining experience with world famous burgers
- Visit in February for the Mardi Gras parades!
- Spend an afternoon in the Aquarium of the Americas to see gulf marine life, penguins, parakeets, and more!
- Peruse the New Orleans Museum of Art, which contains extensive art exhibits in a grand space
Places of Interest
- The French Quarter
- Architecture in New Orleans is one of a kind! Check out St. Charles Avenue, Gardens of New Orleans, or the New Orleans area plantaions
- Frenchmen Street- home to some of the city's most popular live music
- Royal Street is the French Quarter's more refined and elegant epicenter of local artistic culture
- Jackson Square- a park where artists paint, draw, and sell
- Audubon Zoo- an urban zoo on picturesque grounds
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Harrah's Casino
- House of Blues
This apartment is conveniently located within easy walking distance to the convention center and all there is to do in the French Quarter. It's spacious, newly renovated and had everything we needed for our stay. We would love to return!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility