Villa Can Can
Villa Can Can
This sensational 7000 square feet seven bedroom property is set in the most idyllic position, high above the village of San Lorenzo. It is reached by a private driveway and is 2km from the village. Winding through a pine tree forest, you'll find yourself at the entrance of this stunning villa which offers breathtaking views across the island all the way to Formentera.
Villa Can Can's stylish interior is beautifully decorated keeping all of its rustic charms but with modern conveniences such as power showers, American-sized fridge and even a large pizza oven.
This gorgeous home features seven bedrooms, six doubles with en suites bathrooms and one twin with a separate bathroom. There are four lounges/dining rooms and a snug - with various amenities including SkyTV, telephone/cable wireless internet connection, and full modern electric kitchen.
There are a number of fireplaces inside the property, and the house is fully air-conditioned, with individual units in each bedroom. For out of season guests, there is a central heating system. Villa Can Can has a full wireless audio system to plug and play your IPod. Tunes will be heard across the whole house and outside. Please be mindful of the neighbours.
The pool is the perfect relaxation area, including the infinity deck with eight sun loungers all with spectacular views. So plug in your ipod, play your favorite tunes, chill out and enjoy. If you need anything there is an estate manager on call at all times to make your stay perfect in every way.
The house is fully equipped with a lockable safety deposit box, an electronic alarm system with numerous sensors, and a key fob for the locking of the main driveway gate. The housekeeper will take you through the system which is automatically operated.
Set over six acres, there is plenty to explore! Follow the floating step up the hill to find the wide open expanse with the most beautiful of sunset views. The pagoda makes for fabulous outdoor eating and entertaining, sitting 16 around the 4m table and benches. The BBQ area is at one end of the pagoda to make even the most avid of chefs feel part of the action!
The pool is 130m2, and there are several relaxation areas around it, including the infinity decking with 14 sun loungers. All the areas around the pool have stunning views of the whole of Ibiza, and out to Formentera.
Guests can utilise the full services of Quintessentially’s support organisation on the island who are super connected here. They can suggest, assist, and support anything you wish to do whilst on the island. Villa Can Can has a book of Ideas and you can pick and choose where to go, where to eat, where to relax, and where to party. The concierge is happy to provide anything you require, from Chefs to Chauffeurs, babysitting services, guides, sports tutors, VIP Club entry or Vintage car hire. Anything is possible on this magic island.
Single Family Home with 1 level
7 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Twin, Twin, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Ibiza Airport (IBZ)
20 minutes by car
...breathtaking views of Ibiza and Formentera!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Nightclubs - Although it’s been almost 20 years since the White Isle gave birth to the rave, clubbing is as wild as ever in Ibiza – the Spanish party island bathed in glorious sunlight.
- Blue Marlin Beach Club - Able to party on until 4am, the venue is increasingly known as an actual party destination, with live music and regular house and techno DJ guest spots.
- Motor-boating - Visit Ibiza by boat and set sail for exclusive adventures in the beautiful Mediterranean waters!
- Caves Can Marca - A 100 years old cave that is a must see if you are in Ibiza!
- Ibiza Tower - The Ibiza Tower is considered to be one of Ibiza’s most popular sights, with the best costal view of the Island.
Places of Interest
- Ibiza Old Town (30 mins) - As you wander the quaint and narrow cobbled streets, the party atmosphere associated with Ibiza will seem like a million miles away and you’ll feel as if you’ve stepped back in time.
- Las Salinas (30 mins) - Classic destination located in the southern tip of the island, also known for Malibu restaurant - one of the most exclusive beach clubs.
- Cala Benirras (20 mins) - A beautiful beach between San Joan and San Miguel, with sun beds, rustic bar, and pedalo hire.
- Cala Conta (45 mins) - Cala Conta is one of the best beaches to catch the sunset from, with crowds gathering on land and boats dropping anchor further out to see the soothing spectacle.
- Cala Jondal (40 mins) - Beautiful and fashionable beach surrounded by pines and jagged cliffs, very popular with boat owners.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo