Paraiso Escarpas do Lago
Escarpas do Lago is located in the Brazilian southwestern state of Minas Gerais.
Minas is landlocked and although does not have any stunning beaches is well known among Brazilians for the laid back lifestyle, the wonderful country cooking style famed, the colonial towns loaded with Baroque-style churches, gorgeous mountains and countless waterfalls.
Escarpas do Lago is an upscale condominium located only 6 km from the center of Capitolio, in the banks of Furnas Dam. It currently has the largest lake marina in Brazil.
It is a safe retreat place, and offers plenty of natural beauty, such as waterfalls and crystal clear waters of Furnas (the Minas' Sea), where you can enjoy fishing, aquatic sports, and beautiful walks. The estate is also a treat for those who appreciate modern architecture - Its mansions and gardens are best seen by the lake.
The 6 bedroom lakefront house is in the best location on the estate. It has 700 sq m of built area in 1200m of land and its perfect for a family reunion or just a long weekend break full of nature and activities.
It features a beautiful garden with swimming pool and palm trees overlooking the marina. The outside area also has Jacuzzi, grill and pizza oven, perfect for outdoor cooking and dining experience.
Power boats and water sport equipment are available for rental.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 7500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Confins Airport in Belo Horizonte easy access through a good toll road.
50 min by car (80 km)
The beautiful Furnas Lake
Activities of Interest
- The natural beauty of the area and several waterfalls, make Escarpas do Lago a popular destination for trekking, rappelling and trails.
- The town of Capitolio is great for craft shops, the praised of "cachaca" (brazilian rum) distilleries and local cheese are the main attractions.
- Serra da Canastra National Park, one of the great natural beauties of Brazil, its a great tour option to observe native plants of rare beauty, flowers and wild animals, such as maned wolf, giant anteater, the giant armadillo and the pampas deer.
- Serra da Canastra is also home of the springs of the São Francisco River. Natural pools and the famous waterfall Casca D'Anta, 180m high.
Places of Interest
- Cânions - the access is from the Furnas lake, the views of the Canyons and then the Blue Lagoon are breathtaking.
- Morro do Chapeu - One of the highest areas (1.293m) . There is a plateau on the top, home of several species of wild flowers, spring clear water forming bautiful waterfalls. Also home of wolves, armadillos and anteaters.
- Cachoeira do Lono (Wolf Waterfall) - 14km and cachoeira Trilha do Sol
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet