Albuquerque, New Mexico
North Albuquerque Acres
North Albuquerque Acres
This 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,000 sq. ft. resort style home has both modern appeal and incredible amenities. The house features 3 fireplaces and an amazing living area with 15 feet height ceilings and lots of light with beautiful Pella windows.
The kitchen features beautiful granite counter tops, custom cabinets, and double ovens. The center island has three high seat bar stools for casual kitchen snacking and morning coffee. There is also a formal dining table for your evening meals and gatherings.
The four (two king rooms, one double room, and the last bedroom includes two twin beds) bedrooms are beautifully furnished and all include premium bedding and fine linens. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a jetted tub!
The gorgeous back yard features a swimming pool with a waterfall cascading from the relaxing jacuzzi. Enjoy the views of the Sandia Mountains on the East and overlooking the city of Albuquerque to the west.
NOTE: Pool and hot tub open from May 1st to September 30th
This home is a peaceful retreat well equipped home for any celebration! An ideal location for couples, romantic getaways, retreats, family reunions, movie crews, team sports and special celebrations! This property is truly a magical, unique, elegant and serene. Book your week and pack your bags!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, 2x Twin, 2x Full, and King
10 guests maximum
Albuquerque International Sunport - ABQ
25 minutes by car
Enjoy the views of the Sandia Mountains on the East and overlooking the city of Albuquerque to the west.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ride the Sandia Peak Tramway to reach skiing, mountains, and hiking spots
- Visit the Petroglyph National Moment, where ancient lava flows with carved images
- Spend an afternoon in Explora, a museum with over 250 hands-on exhibits
- Take an afternoon stroll in the ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden, where there are over 1.5 miles of walkable garden paths
- Discover dinosaur skeletons, gems, and time travel at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History
- Check out the National Hispanic Cultural Center for theatre, museums, art, culture, and history
Places of Interest
- Albuquerque Biological Park- a quaint riverside spot with animals and a train
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center- here you'll find Native American pottery, arts, and crafts
- Albuquerque Museum of Art and History- contains educational exhibits of city history
- Rio Grande Zoo
- Albuquerque Aquarium
- San Felipe de Neri Church- an Adobe church with a historic past
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet