Campanula House is on the well-known Rou Estate, a once ruined hamlet in the foothills of Mount Pantokrator which has been painstakingly transformed into 14 stunning and imaginatively equipped houses.
The position is unparalleled. The estate is in the most dramatic and exclusive part of Corfu with one of the finest views on the island - looking out across the sea towards the mountainous coast of Albania.
The gardens are one of the most attractive and remarkable features of the estate with winding paths, tiny courtyards and short flights of stone steps connecting the different levels of the village with mature oaks, olives, cypresses and fragrant beds.
A beautifully-designed shared swimming pool follows the contours of the natural rock and has uninterrupted sea views, whilst each house has its own private swimming or plunge pool.
Campanula House is a splendidly handsome house with the largest garden at Rou and a pretty half-moon swimming pool in its grounds.
A beautiful traditional veranda, both spacious and airy, with stunning views offers outside dining under a shaded roof of old quintessential Greek tiles.
Across the courtyard is a small, romantic guest cottage for two and there are several delightful terraces around the house to admire the wonderful vistas.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Ionean Sea, Albania and Greek mainland
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, diving or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this beautiful island.
- The island is a natural gem: home to over 40 different species of orchids, scenic landscapes, stunning beaches washed by the Ionic sea and olive groves. The perfect spot for nature and romanticism enthusiasts.
- Corfu's gastronomy is sublime. The island has some of the best olive oil in the world and exquisite wines, local produce and fresh fish. If you fancy a drink or a night out, Kassiopi is only 5 minutes drive and has a bustling nightlife.
Places of Interest
- It is short drive down to the south of the island where you can visit some its most remarkable cultural and natural sites such as the Achilleion Villa and its garden and the Kanoni cliffs.
- The old town of Corfu is not far away and is perfect for a day trip. Admire its Venetian architecture, wander around its narrow streets and pastel houses and visit the Archeological Museum.
- St. Stefano is a lovely fishing harbour perfect for shopping, strolling around the seafront and enjoying a meal and a cocktail on the beach.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo