Villa Luces del Mar
Pedregal de la Paz, Mexico
This dramatic brand new home built by Bill Stein of Zoe Custom Builders has spectacular views of the main channel.
Full of color, this stylish masterpiece has been decorated in a colonial style inspired by the famous homes of San Miguel de Allende, yet retaining a modern atmosphere.
The property features 5 spacious bedrooms with 6 tastefully decorated bathrooms. The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for entertaining and links beautifully into the adjacent dining room and lounge.
For ultimate relaxation, the villa also features a Jacuzzi and an infinity pool with breathtaking views of the ocean.
Come to Pedregal and immerse yourself in a scenic vantage point from which you can spend afternoons lounging on a pristine beach, discover artisan shops in town, or discover an adventure on your own by taking a sunset cruise on the Pacific.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5000 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Queen, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
30 mins by car
Beautiful view of the Ocean
Activities of Interest
- Hike to Fox Canyon and enjoy the amazing nuances of the desert. Fox Canyon is home to a magnificent 50-ft waterfall. After your hike, enjoy an afternoon swimming in natural pools, sliding down natural waterslides and jumping off cliffs!
- Scuba diving, snorkeling and deep sea fishing.
- Explore Cabo San Lucas' history and local architecture at Iglesia de San Lucas. This Catholic church was contructed in 1730 and is surrounded by a plaza with restaurants and small shops.
- Snorkel and swim at one of the many fantastic beaches of Cabo San Lucas. Some favorites include Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach, both positioned near Land's End.
Places of Interest
- Twenty miles northeast, San Jose del Cabo is Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- With the area’s best surf beaches, a palm filled estuary ideal for bird watching, a sea turtle nursery and the La Laguna mountains to explore, San Jose is an ideal destination for nature and adventure lovers.
- Cabo San Lucas boasts six championship golf courses including Tom Weiskopf's eighteen-whole Desert Course and Jack Nicklaus' Signature Course.
- El Arco – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.
This was a beautiful house. We had 7 lady golfers and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Cabo. The house was amazing and the view was incredible. Great location close to the downtown area, but easy enough to drive to the various golf courses during the day. Thanks so much for sharing your home with us!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet