**July 17-24, 2021**
*Extra amenities and services included in stay:
-Private Hotair balloon ride for 6 persons
-Wine tasting session at San Lucas wine cellar for 6 persons
-Dinner at Atrio Restaurant for 6 perosns
-Dinner of local cuisine in Casa Bindi por 6 persons
-2 hours of message(1 + 1)
-Daily cleaning service
This magnificent home is located in prestigious Privada del Sol, a gated enclave just minutes walk to the activities of Centro. The interior spaces of this home are spectacular and offer sweeping views to San Miguel.
Casa Bindi is a stunning 3 bedroom house and just a 15 minute walk to the main square. The Villa sits on 2 levels and is beautifully decorated with a modern flair.
As you walk in the massive wooden front door, there is the 3rd bedroom on this floor - it has a queen bed, and ensuite bathroom.
The stairs go up to a lovely landing, where you will find the second bedroom suite. There is a king bed with an ensuite bathroom, and sitting area/office area.
Take the gorgeous stairway to the main level of the house, where the house essentially functions on one level. The master bedroom is on this level with a King bed and ensuite master bathroom.
The dining room, living room, and sitting area are on this floor with sweeping views of San Miguel. Everything on this level opens to the main square yard. The fully equipped kitchen is also on this level. There is a 2 car garage. We also offer a great staff, (maid and cook) 6 days a week.
San Miguel de Allende was recently propelled into the limelight when the readers of Condé Nast Traveler named it "The World's Best City" in 2013. The landlocked colonial city in Mexico has long been a favorite of expats from the U.S., so much so that some locals refer to San Miguel de Allende as "Gringolandia."
While it's true that expat influence can be seen in the town's art galleries, shops and restaurants, San Miguel de Allende is rich in carefully preserved historical treasures and vibrant Mexican traditions that fascinate travelers.
2 car garage
Fully equipped kitchen
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5500 square feet, 511 square meters
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
The city with a regular International commercial airport nearest to San Miguel de Allende is Leon. Commercial flights arrive at Leon International Airport or the Queretaro Airport daily. Rental car agencies are in the airport. Driving time from Leon to Sa
Driving time from Leon to San Miguel is approximately 1 1/2 hours and from Queretaro 1 hour 20 minutes.
Gated community - sweeping views of San Miguel
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Enjoy a Mexican take on tapas complimented by a tamarind margarita while watching the city light up for the night.
- Catch a performance at the Teatro Ángela Peralta, an elegant and intimate theater built in 1873.
- Stretch your legs at El Charco del Ingenio, a 170-acre garden reserve brimming over with varieties of cacti.
- La Gruta is a 20-minute ride out of San Miguel de Allende, true fans of hot springs can spend a whole day, taking a dip in the springs, enjoying a massage or lounging around one of the pools
Places of Interest
- Centro Histórico. San Miguel historic quarter. Restaurants, museums, hotels, boutiques.
- Jardín Botánico El Charco del Ingenio.Northeast of town (1.5km) is the 88-hectare botanic garden, also a wildlife and bird sanctuary, plus recreational and ceremonial space.
- Áperi. This restaurant is the talk of town. Regularly changing menu features the likes of duck, pork and seafood dishes, prepared with local San Miguelense ingredients.
- San Agustín. A 'don't leave San Miguel without…' experience. This sweet tooths' paradise is the best place in Mexico for chocolate and churros.
- Oratorio de San Felipe Neri. Inside this this multi-towered, domed pale pink church, are 33 oil paintings showing scenes from the life of San Felipe Neri, the 16th-century Florentine who founded the Oratorio Catholic order.
- Fábrica La Aurora. Houses over 40 artist studios, galleries, shops and restaurants. Time your visit on the first Friday of the month and you can meet the artists over free wine and cheese.
We love staying at casa Bindi; San Miguel is beautiful, thank you Sharon for sharing this beautiful place!”
Architectural masterpiece, breathtaking view and wonderful staff.
What m ore is there to say, but beg Susan (the owner) to let us come back next year. Flawless taste.”
Beautiful, comfortable and incredible views of San Miguel.
Casa Bindi is a beautiful home in the best neighborhood of San Miguel de Allende. The two master suites are huge and very well appointed. I had a hard time choosing. There is a very small 3rd bedroom if needed. We had friends who live nearby so we spent evenings having dinner with them or we ate at the areas many great restaurants.The views from the rooftop of the house rival the Rosewood, facing the Centre and the Parrochia. We were there during New Year's and the fireworks were fantastic. We did not use the available cook during our stay, but the housekeeper kept us in fresh laundry. I would be happy to live in this house! It's perfect for two couples. ”
Casa Bindi, San Miguel de Allende
We were privileged to share this elegant home on a hillside in San Miguel. We woke to the view of the city, beautiful surroundings, tasteful decor and copious staff helping us. It is a short walk to the city which is lively, artistic, cosmopolitan and has wonderful food. The accommodations and owner were so accommodating. We would return in a heartbeat. Anyone staying in Casa Bindi is fortunate and will have a wonderful visit. ”